New adventures are up for 2020

I think it's really interesting that one of the changes for this year is a greatly expanded number of Adult Only departures. I like that, but it's interesting!

Sayhello

I still have the catalogs from when Egypt was offered in 2013 & 2014, and it looks like the destinations and the order of the trip is pretty similar. The catalog doesn't have a *lot* of detail, so it's hard to say if all of the activities are the same or not.

It looks like a great itinerary.

Sayhello

Excited they are bringing Egypt back. I’ve wanted to go for quite some time. Perhaps my time will come soon

I just told my husband about the Egypt adventure. His exact response was "WOW". I also have a bit of sentimentality with this one; my mom was supposed to go to Egypt before she became terminally ill so I have an additional push to do it in her place.

No Japan? We were hoping to book this for 2020 but not seeing any dates. Bummer.

I was a little surprised by the addition of Egypt. With all the turmoil in that country - I know tourism is now back on the rise there and, my feeling is, if Disney feels they can keep their guests safe, it's safe. I went in 1992 on a college trip and I never thought I would have a chance to bring my family there. IMHO, ABD would be the way to do it. Just texted DH and keeping my fingers crossed the answer will be yes. I feel the price is quite reasonable as well!

No Japan? We were hoping to book this for 2020 but not seeing any dates. Bummer.
I can't find 2020 dates for many of the trips, so I think they just don't have all the dates up yet. Japan has been so popular I can't imagine it wouldn't be running next year.

Unless someone else is seeing 2020 dates for other trips?

I can't find 2020 dates for many of the trips, so I think they just don't have all the dates up yet. Japan has been so popular I can't imagine it wouldn't be running next year.

Unless someone else is seeing 2020 dates for other trips?
If you look at the link with the early booking discount there's some dates there!

There are Japan trips. they haven't loaded the dates under individual trips yet except for Egypt. If you click on the savings tab you can see a bunch of the dates they have planned

There are Japan trips. they haven't loaded the dates under individual trips yet except for Egypt. If you click on the savings tab you can see a bunch of the dates they have planned

Got it. Thanks. I was on my phone and randomly clicked on a few other trips and they all had some 2020 dates in there (e.g. Costa Rica) so when Japan was empty I assumed it was not scheduled. But now I'm realizing the "other" 2020 dates I saw were through April 2020 which makes sense. Thanks!

@sayhello when you booked the single cabin on the Rhone cruise did they charge you a single supplement? I'm considering the late October, 2020 Egypt cruise with my son, but would want 2 single cabins on the ship. Not sure how (or even if) ABD will handle that since we will still be in the same hotel room for the remainder of the journey.

I’m wondering if ABD will have different rates based on cabin category on the Nile River cruise. Nat.Geo and Tauck do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter