• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Annual pass deal!

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
New deal in the AAA South magazine. $99.95 for both Sea World and Busch Gardens for 1 year. Silver pass with free parking and discounts. Have to purchase by12/31 and redeem by 3/15. This is better than the previous fun card deal! Glad to see Universal and the Busch parks continuing to offer affordable passes!

I wish Disney would jump on the band wagon. That is an excellent deal that they are offering.

And you'll get to renew the BGT/SWF pass for even less. 2 years for $169.
IOA runs the same deal early in the year for Florida residents.
Disney is doing the 4 day 4 park pass for $109, Florida residents.
They'll run the same special in the beginning of next year.

Is this only available to Florida residents?

Will you share what the magazine says about the deal? I'm in the midwest and I would love to grab this deal. Our closest AAA office is 1/2 hour away and I would like all the info I could get right now, here, about it.

I am posting the info from the AAA South site below. No residency required. Doesn't look like you can buy your pass in the midwest though.

2-Park Pass (Silver Passport) Information - #1

11/1/2002 - 12/31/2002 The 2-Park Silver Annual Pass is back, and it is discounted $30 exclusively for AAA members! Pass is valid for unlimited visits to both Busch Gardens & Sea World for one year from first redemption of our certificate at either park. The pass includes free parking (except on first visit) plus discounts on food, merchandise, guest admissions and more. Florida, Georgia & Tennessee branches will carry these passes and they can be sold to any member - there are no residency restrictions.

2-Park Pass (Silver Passport) Information - #2

11/1/2002 - 12/31/2002 Tickets must be redeemed by March 15, 2003. Members can purchase tickets for family, friends or gifts and they do not need to be present when the pass is redeemed. The tickets must be exchanged for a photo ID pass inside the parks. Guests will go directly to the turnstiles with our ticket and then proceed to the Pass Processing Center to get their photo pass. There will be signs posted with direction to that area.

2-Park Pass (Silver Passport) - Adult Price

At the gate: $129.95

At your AAA Auto Club South Office: $99.95

AAA members save: $30.00

My first stop will be Tampa. I'll call a few AAA offices there to confirm availability, etc. We drive through Georgia on our way down; so, that's an option, too.

$30 savings times 2 can buy a nice dinner.

Thanks again.

Wow - what a deal! It's worth it to join AAA for that. We are (hopefully) moving back to central FL and I was just checking the Sea World ap prices - I was shocked to see how LOW they are after looking at Disneys. We have a season pass for Six Flags St. Louis, and two trips pays for it - Sea World is almost the same. Definitely worth it, and they are still getting their money from all the "treats" we're sure to buy on each visit. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter