New AP Holder

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Ok, so we're going back end of Aug or the Tues. after Labor day and I wasn't sure if the AP gave any discounts for the GC Hotel?

I really enjoyed BWPPI and will need to stay close for 3 days but if there is a discount with the resorts I would try there first :)

You would need to call and ask them what is available. But there are discounts available at different times of the year etc.

You'll have better luck finding discounts after Labor Day. Plus, the crowds will be much lighter after kids are back in school.

The Spring newsletter had advertised some AP rates for late in the year, but I can't remember what the dates were. I'll search for the newsletter and post back.

Ok, found it.

For check-ins between 8/28/05-9/29/05, stay on Sunday and Monday nights at Paradise Pier for $89. Discounted rates will also be available for other nights of the week and at the other hotels. You must check out by 10/1/05 for the special rates. Must be booked 8/1/05-9/29/05, use rate code APD.

I've heard of a few people being able to book now, even though it says you can't book until 8/1. Doesn't hurt to try.

I checked into this, and there are a limited number of rooms that get the AP rate. They were already selling out & the rooms (when I called a week ago) weren't available on the 9/9-10, but there were rooms available for 9/2-3 & 9/16-17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter