• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Banking Deadlines?

I still have a hard time beleiving hey are doing this for the "members" benifit... DVC is a business.

I agree. If what I was told was true, I only see the reason as a benefit DVC, not the members. If it were for the members, why not 9 months to bank 100%, then nothing the last three months? Why the 8/4 split? I guess I did not see anything wrong with the current deadlines other than what was said in a previous post about MS getting called with questions, but to change the current system for that doesn't make sense.

If I could ask the moderators or long-time DVCers, (if this comes to be) would this by any chance affect the room availability for CRO? With the switch to calling DVC resorts "Disney Deluxe Vacation Villas", would this be a way for them to have more rooms available for cash reservations or at a different timetable? I am not that familiar with how rooms become available so I wonder if that might be the motivator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter