New banking while booking feature

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
Have others tried using this and not gotten a confirmation email about the banking of points?

I had points to bank so a couple of week ago I thought I'd give it a whirl and use the banking while booking feature. But unlike when you do the normal online banking I did not get a confirmation email. Just curious if that was the experience of others? It all appeared to work fine with no glitches however and was easy enough to do.

I’ve Banked several times, and definitely got email confirmation, though now that you mention it, I’m not sure I got confirmation on ALL of them.

Yes. I have done it both ways, but I had leftover points, so maybe it didn't trigger unless it sees points in your account

Yes. I have done it both ways, but I had leftover points, so maybe it didn't trigger unless it sees points in your account

I also had points left both to bank and current. I guess the confirmation isn't exactly needed after all they never did one when you borrowed when booking. It just surprised me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!