New Best Western Discount. Deposit Required?

Mboothby

Mandiemouse
According the the post, Pete, Best Western's $39 discount rate does not require pre-payment. However, when I went in there to check availability, it said I must pre-pay for one night. Did I do something wrong or has this changed? How long is this rate good for? We already have a ressie, but paid $80 for the night and I thought we could cancel that ressie and then do it again with this rate. Would that work?

I'll go out on a limb here and speculate. The discount that's being offered at Courtyard by Mariott requires you to prepay the entire amount when you make your reservation. So if you wanted a 7 night stay, you'd have to pay $203 plus tax ($29 x 7) when you made your rreservation.

The Best Western for 7 nights @ $39 per would be $273 plus tax but you don't have to prepay it. You only need to put down a deposit of one night ($39 plus tax).

As far as cancelling an existing reservation, you would be bound by whatever their cancellation policy was when you made that reservation.

Hi Disney Buffs...I made a ressie at the Bestwestern DD a couple of days ago...weekend rates are higher but you do need to make a deposit equivilent to one nights stay...this is totally refundably if you cancel your ressies 7 days prior... according to info available at the time of booking the ressie online. I called the hotel to see if there would be a chance of getting a room that faces the park and was told that there was a $10.00 upcharge :confused: The employee seemed unattentive and inexperienced. Before making this ressie I was tempted to make ressies at Courtyard DD but the fact that is it has to be paid in full and is not refundable was something that concerned me. I did phone there though and asked the gal about getting a room with a park view, she was extremely friendly and accomodating and no mention of an upcharge was made. This is our first time in disney and I have found this website absolutely fabulous :bounce: what an awesome tool we have here....hats off to all who work hard at this!!! Leaving Nov. 28 - Dec. 8, 2001
Robin

This thread would be more appropriate on our Orlando Hotels Board. Thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter