New bib pick up procedures for rundisney races

Meant to edit OP with the new information - not add another posting! Sorry!

I was updating it in the OP I thought.... Maybe I didn't do that right? On my phone so it's a pita.

So I registered my husband and myself with my AP. I'm the only one that has one. Is there going to be a problem with him picking up his bib?

So I registered my husband and myself with my AP. I'm the only one that has one. Is there going to be a problem with him picking up his bib?

No. The runDisney volunteers checking him in at the Expo simply want to know he is the person who belongs to the bib. The roster does not indicate whether he registered early with an AP or DVC membership.

Just in case anyone didn't see this on the runDisney blog:

PACKET PICK-UP POLICY UPDATE

MARCH 24
12:34 PM
We recently updated the Packet Pick-Up Policy for all runDisney events. In listening to your feedback after runDisney.com was updated, we understand it has caused travel concerns for some of our upcoming events that were already on sale or sold out.

To help you plan for these upcoming events and address your concerns around travel, we have delayed the implementation of the new policy for events that are already publicly on-sale.

The original Packet Pick-Up Policy is in effect for the following events, allowing you to pick-up packets for other runners using the appropriate Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form:
Expedition Everest® Challenge
Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 10 Miler Weekend
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend

The new Packet Pick-Up policy, requiring all runners to pick up their own packets goes into effect starting with the Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland® Resort in November. This policy will also be in place for all runDisney events moving forward.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you soon at a runDisney race!

I'm sure this is some very welcome news for a lot of people! But we have to remember the change is coming eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter