new blog: I Can Go The Distance: All 26.2 Miles of the WDW Marathon

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
As I crossed the finish line, I felt such a tremendous feeling of accomplishment. Every muscle and bone ached, but I had done it. I had gone the distance. No pixie dust was involved. It was just me and my body working through each mile. But, I do like to think that it was the spirit of Walt Disney and his belief that we should never limit ourselves or our dreams that inspired me to keep one foot moving in front of the other. My hope is that someday you’ll get to experience that same feeling.

Read more here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/i-can-go-the-distance-all-26-2-miles-of-the-wdw-marathon/

Last edited:
Do you have one picked out you want to do? I am trying to get the fear out of a half marathon and do one. I am far off from being ready but I have the beginning of my plan in the works. Right now I am just doing regular walking to get some weight off before I start to run. I am going to sign up for a local 5k in June to start. I am going to add to my plan as I go but I have a start. I have the GSC as my possible goal but I will have a better idea when registration opens in July for it.

The author actually just ran the WDW full marathon. I should re-do that opening statement to make that more clear. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!