new blog: Review: Disneyland Adventures for Xbox 360

There's a churro stand in front of Splash Mountain - now I am craving churros! :crazy: Ha ha, you can also see the people going down Splash Mountain in their logs. :thumbsup2

Yes. Each Xbox profile can save up to 4 games.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.

I loved Epic Mickey. This game is obviously quite different from that (and seems geared toward a younger audience), but I think I will pick it up anyway. It is getting good reviews from elsewhere on the web, too, so the game must be pretty solid.

Our game arrived today from Amazon but I'm saving it for Thanksgiving hoping it will be a fun magical day! And then the kids can play it while their parents are in Disneyland without them on Dec 8-12 LOL

Hello everyone, thanks for posting the various reviews! I do have a question though: Could someone please list all of the shops that you can go into in the game? And is there any way to either record or take pictures of the shops and the various items you can buy? Thanks a ton!

Maybe there will be a good black friday deal on a Kinect :thumbsup2

Just checked Walmarts Black Friday ad. They have a 360 Kinect bundle for $199 and you get a $50 gift card....which would pay for the game. I wish we could get the Black Friday deals in Canada

My DH and DD8 just got me the Kinect system and Disneyland game for my birthday. We started playing the game but for some reason, the characters don't hear us when we talk....they are supposed to, right ?? Does anyone else have this problem or know the answer?

We are having SO MUCH FUN with this.....great fun for Disney crazy families!

Thank you for your help :)

I think Renta is saying that she bought Disney Universe (which is a recent release) for the Wii. We already have that, and I have NO interest in playing it.

My kids would kill me if I sold the Wii to pay for the 360/kinect.

Callie, with my kids being 18-25, two still at home and all being massive disney freaks, the game will suit them well for a Disney fix. Hopefully someone with younger kids will buy the Wii so it gets used. Even has a platform? thing connected to it for exercise and weight loss and about 25 games for the younger set. Talked with all of them and they all voted for the change.

Have a great weekend, expecting snow here in the Tri-Cities for the next couple of days.

Jack

We have been playing the DL game, yesterday DS got it for his BD.

I had trouble changing my look, clothing, hair, etc. Finally I just left it, slightly changed.

I was looking for the Casey Jr train, I think it was left out? :confused3

I wish I could play the game using a controller and not the Kinect, am I the only one who wishes this? I have the Kinnect, of course, but it gets annoying after awhile. And I guess there is no guide book, I can't seem to find one. Is there a website with tips, I could not find one of those either.

Dance with Buzz!

Of all the crazy (and damn lucky) things--we WON a XBox 360 with Kinnect!!
Blew my socks off.
Microsoft has a "Know Your Numbers" health event for employees and lo and behold, Mister and 249 other lucky souls won the set up. They also got 2 games with it. Quite the score.

I could not care less about games, systems, etc. We have a Wii, which I love. Got that for an awesome discount because one of my girlfriends works at Nintendo.

The only game I have any interest in is the Disneyland one that just came out. We were just at the Microsoft Store on campus and I was reading the case, even said out loud "we should get one of these systems." I heard you can get Fruit Ninja for Kinnect. I think I'm all over that one too.

We just got ours hooked up last night. I made my little avatar and am all set to play Disneyland! He's picking it up tomorrow. We bowled last night and that was a fun game. Just fine until we get what I really want :thumbsup2

Please let me know how it is and how it compares to Disney Universe for Wii.

I splurged and got 360 w/Kinect for the holidays and the Disneyland game for my son ;), but we already have a Wii and maybe I should have gotten the Universe game instead, to save $?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter