New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

Would have never realized that as then those dates must go fast!!

Surprisingly, they don’t. At least for my dates anyways. I either book the FD bounceback or the general public FD bounceback over Christmas and New Years every year. Maybe others also don’t realize you can check in on the last day of the promotion and get FD for up to two weeks.

Been doing Christmas to New Years since 2007 and never thought it could be done. When we are there this year will have to check it out...

Dec.22-Jan.1 ugh...its always determined by the schools schedule....damn kids...well now its just one kid as the other started college and will be staying more nights than us....:sad:
Unfortunately you will not be able to get a FD BB with those travel dates. The FD BB is offered to those who stay now through the end of October so your trip would need to be then to qualify for the FD BB.

During your travel dates the BB will probably be a room discount for specific dates in 2019.

Something that differs between the FD BB and the Room Discount BB is that the room discount is only offered for certain dates. Hmmmm....how to explain it?

- FD BB. Offer currently goes through Dec 24, 2019. As long as you arrive Dec 24th or earlier you get FD for the entire length of your stay.

- Room Discount offer. If it ends Dec 24, 2019, you would only get the room discount for the actual dates you are there and a room discount is offered, not the entire length of your stay. (I.e. - based on your dates this year, IF the room discount BB had been offered for this year and you had booked that way, you could get a room discount for Dec 22, 23 and 24 but after that would pay rack rate for the remainder of your nights)

Please let me know if this is not clear and I'll try to clarify it.

Anyone modifying their BB tickets before the new policy goes into effect? We currently have minimum 4 day passes booked. I’d hate to modify them after Oct 15.

Anyone modifying their BB tickets before the new policy goes into effect? We currently have minimum 4 day passes booked. I’d hate to modify them after Oct 15.
I modified mine Monday as soon as the news dropped. I have 7 day tickets booked and updated them to 9 day tickets. Not sure we'll use all 9 but am thinking I'd rather pay $20 now for a day of tickets we may not use then modifying later and possibly paying a premium for all days of our tickets. Better safe than sorry.

I modified mine Monday as soon as the news dropped. I have 7 day tickets booked and updated them to 9 day tickets. Not sure we'll use all 9 but am thinking I'd rather pay $20 now for a day of tickets we may not use then modifying later and possibly paying a premium for all days of our tickets. Better safe than sorry.

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. Would they expire Dec 2020? We’ve never had these type of tickets before.

I called and asked and was told never free dining on October. I was really suprised they said bc of food and wine festival.

Anyone booked bounceback recently? How is availability? We are looking for late May/early June.

I just changed my four day tickets to ten day tickets. My bb is for next August but I want to save the tickets til next December. But on the app, the expiry date already coincides with the end of my bb in August. I know that change isn’t supposed to happen for tickets bought before the 15th, but it appears as such on the app.

The CM I spoke with assured me they won’t expire right away, but I hate not really having proof. I cant seem to find any expiry date on the website.

Any thoughts on when the room discount BB offer will begin? We will be there over Thanksgiving for just one night. I was hoping to have an idea of what I could book for July ahead of time instead of spending a bunch of time on the phone when we are down there. We are looking to book a deluxe resort for a resort only stay mid-July 2019.

Any thoughts on when the room discount BB offer will begin? We will be there over Thanksgiving for just one night. I was hoping to have an idea of what I could book for July ahead of time instead of spending a bunch of time on the phone when we are down there. We are looking to book a deluxe resort for a resort only stay mid-July 2019.
. The next BB offer should start early in November if not sooner. It should nabeeh in place for your Thanksgiving trip.

I just changed my four day tickets to ten day tickets. My bb is for next August but I want to save the tickets til next December. But on the app, the expiry date already coincides with the end of my bb in August. I know that change isn’t supposed to happen for tickets bought before the 15th, but it appears as such on the app.

The CM I spoke with assured me they won’t expire right away, but I hate not really having proof. I cant seem to find any expiry date on the website.

Yes, I see that. Mine says they expire the last day of my December 2019 trip. Surely these tickets are grandfathered in, geez.

Eta, I have not even had the chance to modify my 4 day tickets (booked in July) and they show the new policy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!