New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

very upset that this is NOT advertised anywhere, not in the room, not on the TV, not during check in, not at check out, NO Where!!! How are people supposed to know? Kind of sad we missed out because we are going next December
I am here at Pop now and that offer was advertised. It isn't a single flyer, but on one of the pages of the mini resort guide that is probably supposed to be in every room ..so if you were looking for a single piece of paper/pamphlet for the current BB offer, you would have missed it. It's in the little booklet .

This is exactly what we do every year. I even keep the external bounce back number, 407-939-1922, in my phone contacts in case I want to call from outside the room, or on the drive home!
I like this! Just added it to my contacts! It's always written in a notepad but just created an official contact. LOL - priorities!

I am here at Pop now and that offer was advertised. It isn't a single flyer, but on one of the pages of the mini resort guide that is probably supposed to be in every room ..so if you were looking for a single piece of paper/pamphlet for the current BB offer, you would have missed it. It's in the little booklet .

We were at CSR mid-Sept. There was a pamphlet offering the BB offer but it was on the back of a pamphlet with other WDW things to do etc on the front. At first I didn't see it. It was offered as a Disney package, certainly not labeled a BB or even some type of a Future offering.
We were able to get PORS standard in late Aug.
Very glad I re-read the stuff in the room. :flower1:

Looking to book my first ever bounce back offer here. After reading the threads... am I correct that I can travel solo to Disney and spend 1 night in a value resort and book a bounce back offer for my family of 4 at the end of next July? That is, they don't need to be with me on the 1 night trip for booking purposes.

Second question, is there a way to check availability ahead of time? I would hate to fly from PA to FL to spend a night and return only to have no availability of desired rooms included in the offer. Really hoping for WL standard or nature view. Both have availability at rack rate for a normal stay during my date range (3rd or 4th week in July 2019).

Looking to book my first ever bounce back offer here. After reading the threads... am I correct that I can travel solo to Disney and spend 1 night in a value resort and book a bounce back offer for my family of 4 at the end of next July? That is, they don't need to be with me on the 1 night trip for booking purposes.

Second question, is there a way to check availability ahead of time? I would hate to fly from PA to FL to spend a night and return only to have no availability of desired rooms included in the offer. Really hoping for WL standard or nature view. Both have availability at rack rate for a normal stay during my date range (3rd or 4th week in July 2019).
Yes, you may book a room for your family of 4 even though you are the only one travelling this time.

No, there is no way to check availability in advance that I am aware of and you cannot depend on what is available online for 'regular' booking to be available for BB booking. A specific group of rooms are set aside for BB bookings that are not part of the regular offerings online.

If someone staying now offers to call and check for you they can but I don't believe CM's will provide availability information if you are not currently staying at WDW. It is a bounceback because it is intended to be available for those currently staying on property to call and book. You may call 407-939-1922 and ask, just not sure they will provide you with the information you are looking for.

If you do call and ask, could you please update here to tell us if they provided you with the information I know others would be interested in learning this too?

I did a solo trip for one night in August to book for our family of six at a 2 BR villa at OKW. I can't imagine a room discount coming out that will beat the discount of six adults receiving the dining plan at no additional cost, but I'll keep looking :thumbsup2

When I booked, the CM said I got the last 2 BR at OKW for our week that was eligible for the bounceback, but we are going fourth of July week and OKW is being refurbished, so some of the rooms are expected to be out of service. I did have some backup resort choices just in case.

Has anyone booked this recently? I'm going down for a quick trip tomorrow to book a bounceback (got Sports for $57/night - woot!) and I want to book two rooms for August/September at one of the MK or Epcot deluxes and I'm hoping that even though we're at the tail end of the promo, there's still availability.

Has anyone booked this recently? I'm going down for a quick trip tomorrow to book a bounceback (got Sports for $57/night - woot!) and I want to book two rooms for August/September at one of the MK or Epcot deluxes and I'm hoping that even though we're at the tail end of the promo, there's still availability.
Hope it all works out for you!!

Just thought of something....are you looking to book 2 rooms for the same dates?? That may not be possible if you are going on your own. I travel with my daughter who is a child and I have tried more than once to book a second room for my brother but have been told I cannot because I am the only adult on our current reservation so I can only book one room.

Hi all. We stayed at GF earlier this month and on the last day I book FDBB for August 2019 @ WL. Im now thinking because of the heat that time of year the kids might be happier at BC or YC. Anyone know if I'd be able to change the resort without losing FD? I never booked a BB before and wasn't sure if they are flexible if I call. It would be for the same dates

Hi all. We stayed at GF earlier this month and on the last day I book FDBB for August 2019 @ WL. Im now thinking because of the heat that time of year the kids might be happier at BC or YC. Anyone know if I'd be able to change the resort without losing FD? I never booked a BB before and wasn't sure if they are flexible if I call. It would be for the same dates
I would call the bb number and ask them. I think it’s possible as long as there is availability.

It's not a problem to change resorts but YC and BC have no available rooms. Should I stick with WL or move to BWI? Any advice?

I was able to book a bounceback today for 8/29-9/05. We booked Yacht Club, but the only deluxes I had to choose from in that time frame were Yacht (Woods view), Beach (Lagoon View), and BWI Standard. All other deluxes were unavailable for my dates. But yay me! First time at YC!

I was able to book a bounceback today for 8/29-9/05. We booked Yacht Club, but the only deluxes I had to choose from in that time frame were Yacht (Woods view), Beach (Lagoon View), and BWI Standard. All other deluxes were unavailable for my dates. But yay me! First time at YC!

Do you remember the % discount? That’s more-or-less the timeframe and resorts I’m hoping for...

Is this the new room only discount??
Hoping to book the Poly for next fall with a room only Bounceback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts