New BWV Owner

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
Well, it's all done and settled. We now own a small contract at BWV in addtion to our points at VWL.

I now find myself scratching my head and thinking if we have too many points and whether or not to sell off one of the smaller VWL add-ons that we have.

I know, I know. Some of you are probably thinking I'm crazy at even thinking we could have too many points!

iankh said:
Well, it's all done and settled. We now own a small contract at BWV in addtion to our points at VWL.

I now find myself scratching my head and thinking if we have too many points and whether or not to sell off one of the smaller VWL add-ons that we have.

I know, I know. Some of you are probably thinking I'm crazy at even thinking we could have too many points!

Congratulations on the add on! Welcome to Boardwalk Villas! :cheer2:

It would take a lot for me to sell DVC points.

A real lot.

A real, real lot.

And even then, I think I'd "cut" expenses in other places in my life (not so much dining out, fewer catalog/online clothing purchases etc.) before I'd get rid of DVC points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!