***New Cancel Thread Guidelines*** Links here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Updated guidelines 4/13/16

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via conversation, formerly PM. If you do not have enough posts to PM, please cancel your ADR and do not offer to coordinate.

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Each Cancel thread will be for a specific month. Once that month is passed, the thread will be closed.

Links to all active Threads are stuck to the Disney Dining Reservations Board.
Thank you for understanding and happy planning

Last edited:
Wow...that is going to be so much easier. Thank you for taking the time to do this! :hug:

I have just cancelled this reservation. My dd didn't have an interest in going so I couldn't justify the cost.

The ressie was for 2, however, I was told when I made the ressie that the table was for 2 or 4. Not sure how they knew that, but that's what I was told.

When cancelling a credit card reserved adr, do you get a cancellation number? I thought you did, but the cm said no. I just want to be sure.

Whoever gets the ressie... enjoy! I look forward to trying it sometime.

For actual requests, please click on the link on the first post for the month you want. :thumbsup2

We have ressies for CRT in Dec. I am *thinking* of canceling them and trying to get in somewhere else. So if any of you will be there between Dec 8-15, let me know if you are interested and I will keep you posted.
I just dont know that w/o kids I want to use 2ts! Plus we already have 2 other character meals- Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace.

Just how difficult is it to get a table for 1 or 2 in a full-service restaurant without having an ADR months in advance? Haven't been to WDW since 2004. I don't recall it being all that difficult to make an ADR the day before or even that morning. Lately, I've been noticing posts about folks making ADRs months in advance.:eek:

Since the DDP started it has become harder and harder to get a table on the day.Depending on when you arrive it can be practically impossible.One tip is not to give up if you want a particular restaurant and they say it is fully booked try back again when you want to eat and you can have luck that someone doesnt turn up.
I hate planning so far away from my vacation so I have only reserved the restaurants that I really want to go to and the rest Ill just try my luck.

please click the links in the first post to get to the actual trade threads.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!