New Cirque Du Soleil Disney Animation show opens March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially opens just in time for my birthday! Looks like ticket prices range from $69-$169 (10% less during previews. Anybody know offhand what affiliations may get discounts? I've got the Disney Visa and should have some level of AP soon.

I called Cirque this morning to find that the kids price is for up to ages 12.
Extremely nice for my party since we will have two 10yr olds and one 12yr old which saved us $90!

Also the charge is through Cirque and not Disney so they didn't give any discount for using the Disney credit card. I also asked nicely about any promo codes. They directed me to the Cirque discount page but not surprisingly there was nothing offered for the Orlando show.

I am interested to see what the reviews for this are like. Very exciting. I have never had an interest in this show as it is not Disney. I'm old school..when at Disney I am just wanting Disney..although the lines blur more and more..but if Disney is a part of it I can't wait to hear more!

I am interested to see what the reviews for this are like. Very exciting. I have never had an interest in this show as it is not Disney. I'm old school..when at Disney I am just wanting Disney..although the lines blur more and more..but if Disney is a part of it I can't wait to hear more!

Cirque Du Soleil shows are amazing! I've seen two in Vegas and the one in Disney Springs that closed down. I'm super hyped for the new one!

My family is super excited for this!! Loved La Nouba, sad to see it go, but knowing the quality shows Cirque is known for makes us really happy we are getting another show - and Disney themed!! Best of both worlds!!

Just a heads up that I posted on another thread - would hold off buying tics for now ( we can't wait to see this in July !)
the $65 price range disappeared so I called and spoke with a Cirque ticket rep - the pricing and categories are now being reworked - (not sure why they are still selling tickets!) - so there is a chance you could spend $129 or $99 for a ticket that might end up costing $69 or $79

Have not been on forums lately just seen this,
That's awesome love there shows

Has anyone heard whether there will be an annual passholders' discount for this show? Haven't seen one yet, but asking about in the future.

I've see one Cirque show before and it wasn't really my cup of tea. There was a lot of weird stuff happening during rigging transitions that seemed to take forever. The acrobatic work was definitely cool though. I was glad the tickets were included with a work function, because I wouldn't have wanted to pay for it.

That said, seeing as how this has a Disney theme, I will keep an open mind and see if this looks like anything I would be interested in.

I've see one Cirque show before and it wasn't really my cup of tea. There was a lot of weird stuff happening during rigging transitions that seemed to take forever. The acrobatic work was definitely cool though. I was glad the tickets were included with a work function, because I wouldn't have wanted to pay for it.

That said, seeing as how this has a Disney theme, I will keep an open mind and see if this looks like anything I would be interested in.
Which show, or where at? The permanent shows are much better IMHO.

I always wanted to see The Beatles Love show, but I have never made it out there. I don't even know if it's still there.

By the time I get back to Disney in a few years my kids should all be big enough to sit for this one.

I always wanted to see The Beatles Love show, but I have never made it out there. I don't even know if it's still there.

By the time I get back to Disney in a few years my kids should all be big enough to sit for this one.
I have seen just about all the shows in a theatre and about 5 or 6 touring shows both under the big top and areans. The only show I would not reccomend is the beatles show. There were just not the thrills and excitement that are common in the typical Cirque shows. If I were to reccomend one in Vegas it would be "O" at Mirage. Truly a unbelievable show. Do not sit to low as you will want to have a little air as to see into the water. They are remarkable preformers. I saw La Nouba under all 3 directors and they were all a bit different and there own show, I will miss it greatly but do look forward to seeing the new show

I have seen just about all the shows in a theatre and about 5 or 6 touring shows both under the big top and areans. The only show I would not reccomend is the beatles show. There were just not the thrills and excitement that are common in the typical Cirque shows. If I were to reccomend one in Vegas it would be "O" at Mirage. Truly a unbelievable show. Do not sit to low as you will want to have a little air as to see into the water. They are remarkable preformers. I saw La Nouba under all 3 directors and they were all a bit different and there own show, I will miss it greatly but do look forward to seeing the new show
I saw O from the second to top row in the middle and was very happy with being that high.

O is amazing, though. We're going through Vegas this Christmas. I tried to get my wife to go again, but she didn't want to spend $450 on a show with a 3 yo :'(.

It was at Treasure Island in Vegas. Looking it up, I believe it was Mystere.

I saw O and it was meh for 90% of it although that was almost 20 years ago and my dad was getting married to his future ex-wife who I didnt like so I may have just been in a mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!