New Coaster to Busch Garden soon?

Well, that figures. I was hoping it would be true so UO would follow suit possibly!
I'm too lazy to drive the extra hour to Tampa. The UO magnet wouldn't let me past Orlando anyhow!
Jim

C'mon, they just invested million$ in a brand new attraction that still hasn't reopened after the accident in June! I would have to believe that 2001 is too early for another major investment at Busch.

From what I read in another article, it was 20 million. It took 3 years to design and build RR.

I'd guess 3 years for anything new at BGT or BGW.

I can wait, because I know if it's a coaster, it will be full length with all the theaming. The rumors won't go away. I know it's gonna drive you guys nuts, but everyone wants to know.

Hey CoasterFev, you might have missed it, but BGT did get Rhino Rally just a couple of days ago. They didn't release any specifics on what changes were made.

Oh yeah - that's right. I remember hearing last week that Busch Gardens were going to reopen it "in the next few days." Just forgot that those "next few days" had already passed. That's good news for Busch. I'll have to get over there in the next week or two and check out the changes.

I do recall them stating that specific area of the track was being flattened to reduce the possibility of future rollovers. Hopefully, that isn't the case for the entire track. I also understood that the driver of the Range Rover (i.e. operator error) was transferred to another area.

I hope s/he's not driving the parking lot trams now.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter