New Coaster to SWO in 2024

I'm looking forward to something a little tamer than the current coasters there. I really enjoy rides like Mako but sometimes need to take a break from the larger rides and want something less thrilling.

The only thing I would have preferred to see is the entire ride indoors. There are currently no indoor rides or anything that can run in heavy rain/storms and it would have been nice to see 1 ride that can operate in all weather conditions.

I'm looking forward to something a little tamer than the current coasters there. I really enjoy rides like Mako but sometimes need to take a break from the larger rides and want something less thrilling.

The only thing I would have preferred to see is the entire ride indoors. There are currently no indoor rides or anything that can run in heavy rain/storms and it would have been nice to see 1 ride that can operate in all weather conditions.
I prefer the indoor/outdoor aspect to allow some show scenes and increased theming indoors and then bigger coaster outside with more space. But do agree the park could use some more indoor attractions. Would love to see an actual dark ride or two added (maybe on into Sesame Street area) and some other indoor flats/simulator.

My 48 inch tall thrill seeker will love this! He is starting to outgrow the Sesame Street rides, but we are still a few years away from him getting to ride the big coasters.

I am so excited for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens to get new attractions. I do agree with the statement being made there there needs to be some more take coaster and even some indoor rides. Indoor rides are so important in Florida because of the heat and rain, it provides a good place to hide. Right now the only places to take cover in the Rescue area, the Nautilis theater (if there’s a show), the shark area and the indoor dining locations.

They seem to stepping up their game and trying to get in the same level as other parks so hopefully we will start see some changes and indoor attractions.

They just stated Spring 2024 but a more exact date will probably be given closer to opening. Some of the track is already installed. I took these pictures on Tuesday:
PenguinTrek1.jpeg

PenguinTrek2.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter