• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Codes???

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are new "room only" codes coming out on Mar 15th? (Saturday!!) Because my guess would be that they would run from july into late aug early sept. That means they would cover my trip!! and I really want to book one. Has anyone heard anything on this?

I sure hope something comes out soon. We have been waiting a long time.

Lyn

We are doing the "waiting for codes" thing too. I have already got our airline tickets for our trip (7/31 - 8/16) and have a rental car reservation as well. Now... if we could just get a code or an AP rate for a room we would be all set.

i am not so patiently waiting for codes for may. i could swear that the last mousesavers newsletter said possibly march 23rd. so i am definitely getting anxious. :bounce:

Just the messenger here so I have no facts to back this up but someone posted that on another board (didn't know there were any besides the DIS :)) a travel agent posted that codes would be released soon. They would be better than the AXA code. She estimated last week of March and mentioned that the sample rate she received was $59 for All Stars. From my records from last summer that is a little less than last year. I did go to those boards (not sure if it's okay to post the name?) and I read the thread and that's about all the info I could get. Again it hadn't been released yet and the $59 All Star rate was only a suggested price of what may be available. she hadn't gotten any info on mods or deluxe yet but assumes they would also be included...so there is hope :)

I heard that the new codes that are coming up are for the same time period as the current ones and are likely to become available on the 24-25th of March.

I hope they do extend further out for those of you traveling this summer. -HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter