235 days until Bama vs Ole Miss
257 days until Texas A&M vs Kentucky
292 days until Texas A&M vs Ole Miss
377 days until the Caribbean Cruise
and

621 calendar days until I retire.
Have fun at the concert!

Have fun at the concert!
We had fun, but it was weird being at a concert where most of the people were older than me, the concert only lasted 90 minutes.

Plus, you would not believe the people that had to get up during that 90 minutes to go to the bathroom... OMG. :eek:

We had fun, but it was weird being at a concert where most of the people were older than me, the concert only lasted 90 minutes.

Plus, you would not believe the people that had to get up during that 90 minutes to go to the bathroom... OMG. :eek:
Sounds like a concert during F&G.

I think that people have too much beer while waiting for a concert to start, not thinking about the effect!

I was blaming it on being older and smaller bladders but you could be right!

I could not see the band half the time for people getting up and letting others in or out.

Just getting over a cold. Had a blast at Disney celebrating my 60th with the family; the kids were a surprise! Future DIL was able to get us into Shades of Green since she is in the AF reserves. It was very nice!

39 days until David B'day
75 days until Ireland
214 days until Bama vs Louisville
228 days until Bama vs Ole Miss
250 days until Texas A&M vs Kentucky
285 days until Texas A&M vs Ole Miss
370 days until the Caribbean Cruise
and

614 calendar days until I retire.

7 days until David B'day
45 days until Ireland
182 days until Bama vs Louisville
196 days until Bama vs Ole Miss
218 days until Texas A&M vs Kentucky
253 days until Texas A&M vs Ole Miss
255 days until Galveston Cruise
338 days until the Caribbean Cruise
and

582 calendar days until I retire.

Yes it is and I am ready but not ready... lol

I have all my days kind of planned except for Dublin. I have three full days and two partial days there I really need to get busy but I just have too much on my plate right now.

Yes it is and I am ready but not ready... lol

I have all my days kind of planned except for Dublin. I have three full days and two partial days there I really need to get busy but I just have too much on my plate right now.

When my son was there he really enjoyed a Guinness tour...even got to practice pouring a perfect glass!

When my son was there he really enjoyed a Guinness tour...even got to practice pouring a perfect glass!
I have heard good things about that tour, and that it has amazing views up at the top.
Thank for the reminder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!