New Countdown...Days to Retirement

And think of all the weekends and vacation days in that count!

I want to go around the world. :)
Awesome goal!

We did a cruise around the horn of South America in January, and have a New Zealand cruise planned for 2021. Right now we don't have plans as our son just got married last month and that ate up our fun money!

Awesome goal!

We did a cruise around the horn of South America in January, and have a New Zealand cruise planned for 2021. Right now we don't have plans as our son just got married last month and that ate up our fun money!
We went around the Horn in March, and have Australia booked for this coming March! Weddings and work are behind us for awhile now!

Awesome goal!

Totally get that.

In Dec we go to the Bahamas
in Jan we go to the Bahamas
In May we go to Alaska
In Oct we go to Italy
In Nov we go from Spain to Tampa
In Apr - 21 we go to Japan

There are lots of little travels in there for long weekends around football and stuff but these are the big ones..

We went around the Horn in March, and have Australia booked for this coming March! Weddings and work are behind us for awhile now!

Looking forward to hearing about your Aussie trip!

Totally get that.

In Dec we go to the Bahamas
in Jan we go to the Bahamas
In May we go to Alaska
In Oct we go to Italy
In Nov we go from Spain to Tampa
In Apr - 21 we go to Japan

There are lots of little travels in there for long weekends around football and stuff but these are the big ones..

Lots of travel - yay!

You picked a great month for your Italy trip!

It should be good... We are visiting Venice, Naples, and Rome.
Then on to Dubrovnik, Croatia and Kotor, Montenegro
Then on to Tarragona, Spain; Lanzarote, Canary Island; Grand Canary, Canary Island; Bahamas; Tampa, Fl

28 days total...

Now
It should be good... We are visiting Venice, Naples, and Rome.
Then on to Dubrovnik, Croatia and Kotor, Montenegro
Then on to Tarragona, Spain; Lanzarote, Canary Island; Grand Canary, Canary Island; Bahamas; Tampa, Fl

28 days total...
Now that's a trip! Looking forward to hearing about that one!

Next October we have round trip from Italy, but two stops, three days in Israel.

I want to see Israel and Turkey, excited for you
It’s the second time we are trying. A few years ago, the area was not safe enough, and cruises cancelled Israeli and Egyptian ports. This one does not stop in Egypt. That’s another country I hope to go to. Many friends have taken Nile River Cruises....maybe someday.
Your TA sounds awesome.

A couple of years ago we were supposed to go to Turkey and Israel on a cruise, and the attacks were just to much for us. So we booked a land trip to France, 2 weeks later was the attacks in Paris. It was a crazy year. We went on to France and had a great time.

My DH was a paratrooper in the Army and we visited many of those sites while there, and they have kept the site beautifully.
We had Army veterans with us, so they added to the narrative. It was all extremely interesting!

I leave on Saturday for a Gals week at WDW. After my friends leave, DH, DS’s family and Ohio neighbors come for a four night stay. I love December in WDW.

Enjoy the Bahamas!

We had Army veterans with us, so they added to the narrative. It was all extremely interesting!

I leave on Saturday for a Gals week at WDW. After my friends leave, DH, DS’s family and Ohio neighbors come for a four night stay. I love December in WDW.

Enjoy the Bahamas!
WDW with family and friends sounds amazing, have a wonderful time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!