New Countdown...Days to Retirement

Well it was not canceled.

The canada ports are closed so we could not embark, but there is some talk about the jones act and getting a temp waiver. So, we could embark from Seattle. But Wasington is hot bedbfor COVID right now. Why would i want to go there?

Understand.

We are home after taking Gus for a walk, and before that we watched Addams Family Movie. It could have been a better movie.

We all enjoyed it. Do you often go on walks? I am glad we have Gus. He‘s a reason to get out.

With my allergies I do not go out for walks much. Right now with all the trees blooming it is not fun lol. But o walk on a treadmill here inside.

I have some pollen related allergies, but my meds really help. I am not suffering. :daisy:

Well, good morning. Will you go in to work, or can you work from home?

I was able to move about 50% of my employees to full time work from home and the others are on a rotating schedule

Good for you. A big responsibility!

Going to slice our corned beef now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts