New Countdown...Days to Retirement

Yes, we will be flying. We flew 3 weeks ago without much problem, there were only 9 people on the flight.

i assume you are staying in TX for school, right?
No, I had a 1 week residency scheduled for the 2nd week of August but they pushed that to the 2nd week of December.

But the rest of the class is virtual, when we got this house it was to be our game day house and we would come out a few weeks a year, with the COVID-19 Pandemic we have already stayed here more weeks than we every really planned.

We will head back to MD for a month then come back. The office we work at is trying to come back from WFH but our boss is not really pushing it. So I think we will be ok with WFH for many more months now.

I noticed that you did not begin this thread about countdown to retirement!

^Does DH feel the same way?

Do you play the lottery? That was our go to retirement plan, but it never came through! :lmao: We got old enough, eventually.:)

Lol... yes, DH feels the same. We both agree that we have about 5 years and we should be ready.

Speaking of lottery it has a huge pay out right now. We say the signs while driving to San Antoino this weekend.

But we're did not buy a ticket.

1825 days until retirement

11 days until we fly to Maryland
32 days until we fly to Texas
73 days until graduate school starts
149 days until we fly to Italy
174 days until we fly to Maryland
176 days until we fly to Texas
178 days until the family has their first Thanksgiving with us at the Texas house

Lol... yes, DH feels the same. We both agree that we have about 5 years and we should be ready.

Speaking of lottery it has a huge pay out right now. We say the signs while driving to San Antoino this weekend.

But we're did not buy a ticket.

1825 days until retirement

11 days until we fly to Maryland
32 days until we fly to Texas
73 days until graduate school starts
149 days until we fly to Italy
174 days until we fly to Maryland
176 days until we fly to Texas
178 days until the family has their first Thanksgiving with us at the Texas house
Lots of good times to look forward to!
For years and years we have hosted Coast Guard recruits fot Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I just don‘t see that happening this year. I hope there is a vaccine and cure soon. There are no recruits training now!

Oh wow, that sounds nice. We have done that for Naval Academy before.

Not sure we will make it to Italy... The ship is still in the Bahamas, and it looks like they are canceling the cruises until August right now. Will Royal really move a ship from the Bahamas to Italy for 3 months? Is it worth it? to turn around and come back to Florida/Bahamas 3 months after going over?

I was reading right now that Italy and Greece are not opening up their ports to foreign visitors outside of the EU? until after Summer. So, even if we went we would not be able to get off the ship...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts