New CRICUT maker- buying supplies?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
my DD just got the new cricut maker. Do any of the joann or Michael's coupons work for the supplies she may need? Vinyl etc?

TIA!

Neither of our stores allow coupons on anything related to cricut. Check the fine print in case their coupons are different in your area.

Joann's rules with coupons is different every time I go in the store. I can't shop in ours because the people are rude and always different sales/coupon rules, so who knows what they'll take coupons for!

Joann's rules with coupons is different every time I go in the store. I can't shop in ours because the people are rude and always different sales/coupon rules, so who knows what they'll take coupons for!
I call JoAnn's the DMV of fabric stores.

I had some project life stuff in my cart at Joann's.com

I left it in there overnight and now the prices are different. I know it's my own fault but I just cancelled the cart.

I hate that for you Grumpy's Gal. I have had that happen a few times and also cancelled my cart. It's very frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!