New dinner at 1900 Park Fare

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to dinner at 1900 Park Fare since it's been Cinderella and Friends? If so, did you enjoy it and how were the characters? Who is there now? Thank you.

Originally posted by cinmell
Has anyone been to dinner at 1900 Park Fare since it's been Cinderella and Friends? If so, did you enjoy it and how were the characters? Who is there now? Thank you.
Not yet but I made my PS for it yesterday. We are not going until May but can't wait to hear about others experiences too!:Pinkbounc

I'm not absolutely sure, but I htought I read here on the boards that the dinner starts on January 5th. So we should have some feedback soon I would think?

I fairly certain that Mrs. Potts is right, and that it hasn't started yet.

Originally posted by Mrs. Potts
I'm not absolutely sure, but I htought I read here on the boards that the dinner starts on January 5th. So we should have some feedback soon I would think?

Yep, that's right! The CM was even surprised that I knew about it when I called to make a PS for it. She said they just found out about it last week. I told her the good folks on the internet have been talking about it for weeks now! LOL! So far the PSs will be easy to get as no one outside of the internet community really knows about it. I had my pick of times for a Saturday night as I was the first to ask for that particular day. I can't wait to see the evil stepsisters!

Can't wait to hear about it. We may have to go when we get down there in June!

It's just the characters that are changing correct? Are the food selections going to be about the same as with the other character dinner? :teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

I had the same thing happen....the CM asked me how I knew about it??
We booked it the first day it was up here on the boards. We are going in March. I can't wait.
I believe it started today...I would love to hear a review.:cool: :p ;) :cool: :p ;)

Just made our PS for Feb. 6 for 10 people!! When I first heard about this "new" dinner, I thought "Darn, that would have been perfect.... the guys don't have tickets to the parks so we won't have to buy them any, we have always wanted to eat at 1900 and see the Grand Floridian, and we can have Cindy and her sisters!! What a great idea!!

But then I was sure I wouldn't get the seating... and then I read this post and realized it is not just new but really, really new and maybe just maybe...

Thank you internet friends!!!

And, we are going to do the ice cream social with MIckey at the Garden Restaurant, so DS gets MIckey (the king and his ultimate favorite) and Cinderella (second, but not by much).

Shelly

I just made res for 8 people jan 29 my 9 yr olds birthday, I can't wait I'll tell you all about it when I get back feb 1

Hi..

I think it is interesting how Cinderella & her Prince hang out in the lobby area - and don't actually visit the tables... I imagine her dress would be at risk with lots of spaghetti sauced kids faces and hands giving her hugs.

Although she does come around a breakfast at CRT - I wonder how she does with maple syrup??

When we did the Villains dinner at this restaurant the Queen of Hearts stayed in the lobby area while the other characters vistied the tables...

I was so glad to read this post. We just ate at 1900 Park Fare on 1/3 & had no idea about the change in characters. We love to eat there, especially since we can typically go on a whim with no PS (got in at 5:00 with no wait). As soon as I read this, I promptly got offline & called for PS over Spring Break b/c I figure Cinderella will make this one even more popular. Happy to say I had no trouble for our party of 7--whew! I'll keep this in mind for future trips b/c it is one of our family's favorite places to dine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!