• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New discount code

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
According to Mousesavers.com a new code of "CUC" is now available to Canadian residents only, at select resorts for checkin between February 13, 2003 and April 26, 2003. It states AS is available at $79 U.S. plus tax.

The current code is good til the end of Dec, the new code starts in Feb and guesses for January?

Perhaps one more extension of Cdn $ at par???

Code CUC is good from Feb 13 to April 26th only - and it is NOT the at par deal; although you do have to prove Canadian citizenship at check in...

It is also available for Deluxe and moderate resorts!

Sample rates based on 7 nights double occupancy:

Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Standard View King/2 Queens - Regular - $2401 w/Code CUC $1553

Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Garden View 2 Queens - $Regular - $3140 w/Code CUC - $1943

Disney’s Grand Floridian
Garden View King/2 Queens - Regular - $3450 w/Code CUC - $2100

Boardwalk Inn
Standard View King/2 Queens – Regular - $3062 w/Code CUC - $1866

Wilderness Lodge - 7 Nights
Standard View King/2 Queens – Regular - $2246 w/Code CUC - $1309

Port Orlean’s– Riverside – 7 Nights
Standard bed room - Regular - $1314.00 w/Code CUC - $851

...these prices all include the 11% tax...

Yes, I understand that. I was referring to the code in Dec that is at par and the fact that there is no code in January, but they've released a Feb code. Was wondering if Dec will extend into Jan.

The feb-apr rates look pretty good though!

Hummm....it's VERY strange that Disney has released codes for next season already!?!

Perhaps this is a sign of GOOD things to come for January/February...:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter