New discount out for DC

Any Discount code available for september besides the 10% offer???

Thanks for any reply.

Ace

i am looking for discount codes that will work for us poor brits in august

Could someone please give me a discount code for the first week in June. Any % off would help. Thanks!

Put the discount code in the discount code box on the discovery cove website ;)

hi,
has anyone that has used 'RETURN' let me know if they check if you are a US resident as when I go to book it says US residents only and I am UK based

I am not sure if they will check when you make the reservation, but you do have to show full picture ID when you check in at Discovery Cove. The ID will be for anyone in the party over 16 (I believe). At least I showed ID for my wife and me--yet not for my three children.

Even if you don't get the discount, this is one of the best days that our family has ever spent. No discount for us because we were on the blackout days. I could have used the discount, but in retrospect I am so glad that I did not let that hinder me from going.

An all-around wonderful experience!!!:)

hi,
yes I agree we went a couple of years ago but my daughter wants to come this time and I am trying to keep the costs down

I will try:scared1: the code but when I went to the site for reservation, it already had it as All inclusive. I tried to change it to 0 but there was no 0.
Even if you use the discount code or not, do I need to book All inclusive?

I called they told me if you want to use the code, you need to have all inclusive.

HELP...please...

Does anyone have a discount code for Discovery Code? We are going the first week of November.

If you pay with American Express and use AXPFLA, you get a $50 AE Gift Cheque for each Dolphia swim package purchased.

So, you got the RETURN discount for a visit in Jan? Maybe the expiration date of Dec 17 is the booking deadline, not the visiting deadline? Anybody know?

I'm glad I came to this site and found this thread.

My DC visit is Jan 23rd and I booked this reservation on the 15th of this month. For whatever reason the 10% book early discount was not applied to my reservation. I just finished rebooking with a DC agent and now I've been able to save over $60.

Yay for me! And thanks to the folks here for the discount updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter