New Discussions on Old Topics

Shanbo

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I've been watching/listening to old DIS Unplugged Episodes:
734 on the Best Themed Lands
718 on the Best Ride Vehicles, Animatronics and Story-Lines

I'd love to hear these topics discussed in-depth again especially with the opening of Pandora and Tory Story Land to see where the team feel these areas fit into the rankings.

The topics in these discussions were comparing the team's thoughts to listener polls. ( I think they were listener polls anyway). With Toy Story Land being new and not as many being able to offer their thoughts it probably wouldn't be fair to do polls right now, but I think a discussion overall would be interesting.
Especially since they're new team members since these episodes.

Would others be interested in this?

With 1000 shows in the bank, you should always be taking topics done 2-3 years ago and re-doing them. It's interesting and fun as a listener. As I've listene dack through past episodes, I wish there were more episodes like suck doesn't suck about each land. Sometimes the weekly show about the news and some random topics are kind of boring.

There is a reason why every single website has the "best of..." or " top 5 ..." as subject matter. People love opinions and then comparing their opinions to yours. Especially when the show's cast doesn't agree and they argue and Pete threatens their jobs.

i think this is especially true of dining reviews. Things change and 3+ year old eps might not be the same info as what is happening there now.
Obvs its hard to re-do dining reviews across all of WDW every 3 years, but iconic type places for sure.
Be Our Guest and Homecomin are great examples of what can change in less than a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter