new Disney cookbook

Baboo

<font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font
I was in one of our local bookstores yesterday and found a Disney cookbook that I haven't seen or heard of before. It's called Disney Bakes. There are quite a few different movies represented, and they make a few different things for each one. For example, for Cinderella, they have Magic Wands (cookies), White Chocolate Slippers, and Cream Puff Coaches. These were all really cute, and they would be great for a kid's party. Besides Cinderella, the ones that I can remember were-Alladin, 101 Dalmations, Fantasia, Sleeping Beauty, Dumbo, Beauty and the Beast and Aristicats. Sorry that I can't remember the author of the book, but I thought that you might all be interested in this.

I bought this book a few months ago and dd and I love it. (dh just rolled his eyes) It's very cute. :) There is also a birthday book called the disney party handbook, it has 14 "fun filled" parties in it very cute book as well. maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!