• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Film

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
Animation Nation is reporting that Disney's Florida Animation division is currently storyboarding a new animated feature tentatively titled "My Peoples". Supposedly it was just greenlighted and seems to be centered around a retelling of the Hatfield & Mcoys legend in Kentucky. The film is based on an original story and idea by Barry Cook(of Mulan fame) that will be half-traditional, half-CG(computer generated) -therefore eliminating more of the 2-D people at the Florida studio." The film, which was just greenlighted, will feature an original bluegrass soundtrack by the legendary Ricky Skaggs, a Kentucky native. It had been rumored that "Selkies" would be Florida's next full feature after the Country Bears, but apparantly this one will be next in line.

The guy I knew who was an intern down there is still an Intern.

:)

I think it would be kind of cool to see this movie, being that my last name is Hatfield, but I don't know how much or if the rest of America will like it.

Mickey76 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter