New disney game for 3ds in April...Disney Magical World

Thanks for posting this!!! I almost forgot about this game. I saw it online when it first came out in Japan. I fell in love with it right away. I can't wait for the US release!!! :woohoo:

sailorstitch

I love Disney Magical World and have been playing it since I got it but the hardest part of the game is defeating the last boss in the Cinderella world so my character can attend the ball. But I do love the fact of your character meeting with all the Disney Characters and the chance to run your own cafe. I want Disney Magical World 2 next because it's a fun game

I never figured out why they haven't made Disney Magical World 3? Because I would love to see a new version for the Nintendo 3DS. Two days ago I beat the last boss in the Cinderella world with ease and I had only ten stones because I lost twelve stones due to losing at first but my character used his wand and used the Unlimited Magic and I won. But it was tiring but I did it

Has anyone ever beaten the Quest Dungeon in Disney's Magical World before? I unlocked it today and it's tough

Has anyone been to the Masked Ball in the Cinderella World in Disney's Magical World? It is very tough to keep up with the dance moves but I managed to win the Boss level in the Cinderella World with 20 stones today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter