New Disney MMORPG

Disney won't make it for us usa players. They want us to suffer. They closed vmk down because it was a free game and it wasn't earning them any money. That's why they closed it. All our protests and emails and petitions have fallen on Disney's deaf ears. THEY DON'T CARE. All they care about is money right now. that's the bottom line for them. They won't put out another vmk like game in a million years.

Disney won't make it for us usa players. They want us to suffer. They closed vmk down because it was a free game and it wasn't earning them any money. That's why they closed it. All our protests and emails and petitions have fallen on Disney's deaf ears. THEY DON'T CARE. All they care about is money right now. that's the bottom line for them. They won't put out another vmk like game in a million years.

sounded so good i figured a third post for ya!:thumbsup2

@Babypandaroo

Actually, I read that Disney was under contract with someone and that they tried to keep VMK open as long as they could, but couldn't. Just thought you should know...

Well Disney is not acting like Disney anymore. It used to be about making kids and families happy. Doesn't seem to be that way anymore. Disney isn't run by Walt Disney family anymore. they ought to change the name. It's run by nothing but money hungry people right now.

Well Disney is not acting like Disney anymore. It used to be about making kids and families happy. Doesn't seem to be that way anymore. Disney isn't run by Walt Disney family anymore. they ought to change the name. It's run by nothing but money hungry people right now.

Disney isn't a non-profit organization, but a company that has to make money to answer to the shareholders. While we may want to think Disney is all about making people happy....well in a sense, they try to do that so we keep buying their products and spend money in their theme parks.

I can't fault Disney for wanting to earn a profit. Thousands of people work for Disney, so I feel they need to earn a living, too.

Yes and how they make money is by making kids and families happy. They know this.

I empathize with a company that must gets letters about how they are money grubbers when they don't bring back a ride, don't make a sequel to a certain movie, DO make a sequel to a certain movie, don't bring back a game, change an old ride, don't bring back a failed attempt at a virtual magic kingdom, etc. etc.

What a bunch of spoiled brats we can be.

We aren't spoiled we just want our Disney game back. Disney should realize that we miss it and want to play it again. If only they could see how many people miss this game and would pay to play it. Isn't there a way for us to do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter