New Disneyland Paris 36K challenge

Ottawa race weekend in May do have the same type of challenge. It seems to be a trend and I can see how it could be of interest to runDisney, especially since there is no race on the West Coast.

I'm surprised they haven't done this already in the US. This is the second year that I'm running all three Princess races. Maybe this is a test before they decide it roll it out to the US?

I ran the inaugural half marathon and am holding out for the 5th anniversary. Now I have two calenges to choose from in 2020, exciting!

I'm signed up for this and it will get me the Castle to Chateau medal too.
A friend asked me what this was called and I thought it was the biddidee-bobbidee-boo but isn't that just the 10k and half?

I'm signed up for this and it will get me the Castle to Chateau medal too.
A friend asked me what this was called and I thought it was the biddidee-bobbidee-boo but isn't that just the 10k and half?

Last year the 10k + half challenge had indeed a name. This year they are nameless, maybe just for now. I do not remember if last year they announced the name later. But it is very Un-Disney not to think of a cute name for this.

I've signed up last week for the 36k challenge.

I think it’s an odd choice, because the race rules on the official website state that neither the 5K nor the 10K are timed.

The 5K stateside isn't either but they still time do it for the Dopey.
The Paris challenge last year didn’t time the 10K either. I don’t expect that will change, due to French laws about sports competition and medical waivers. Here is a link to the race rules, with no stipulation for timing the 5K/10K as part of the challenge.

Anyone else who has registered have issues trying to sign up for Castle to Chateau when on the phone with Disneyland Paris?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter