New DVD/Blu Ray releases?

Smiling Cheshire Cat

DIS Veteran
After the many releases in March (Princess and Frog, Toy Story, and Alice) when can we expect to see the Disney vault open again this year? I know the Great Mouse Detective is upcoming and so is Beauty and the Beast this fall. Can we expect anything else from the vault in 2010? Hopefully on Blu-Ray.:thumbsup2

After the many releases in March (Princess and Frog, Toy Story, and Alice) when can we expect to see the Disney vault open again this year? I know the Great Mouse Detective is upcoming and so is Beauty and the Beast this fall. Can we expect anything else from the vault in 2010? Hopefully on Blu-Ray.:thumbsup2

Not sure if your just referring to future releases, but Snow White came out a while along. Not to mention in a beautiful collectors edition. I am hoping for something similar for Beauty and the Beast.

Disney originally announced that Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, along with Destino, the unfinished collaboration between Walt Disney and Salvador Dali, would be released on Blu-Ray on March 2, 2010. But it appears that the release date has been postponed until at least November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!