New England/New York camping route/advice

As far as Maine and NH ; Someone alredy mentioned Danforth Bay, and that is a lovely place (I'd book way in advance). Camping on the Saco River is quite popular if you'd like to do a kayak day trip - Saco River Campground rents kayaks and runs shuttles. This would be a good stopping place right in North Conway, NH (again, these places book up quite early). (Now I see you booked - I was going to suggest that Twin Mountain ois not close to North Conway.) As far as Bar Harbor - the Acadia National Park campgrounds can be quite challenging to get a site, anf many are not RV friendly. We go each summer and enjoy Bar Harbor KOA, Oceanside. There is free bus transportation to all popular places on the island. Don't miss Mount Washington, either by the auto road, or the Cog Railway. My suggestions for Day 2 in NH ; Breakfast at Polly's Pancake Parlor, The Flume, Clark's Trading Post, Lost River, Tram to the summit of Cannon Mountain. (FWIW, we prefer Santa's Village to Storyland)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts