New Entertainment Coupon

Letsbgoofy

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have their book yet to tell me the coupon discount codes? I won't have mine for a couple of weeks and the rates are so good now that I would like to make a reservation.

Last year they had a $20 off a week coupon. This is the code I would like if they have it again this year.

Thanks for any help!

I have the new book. There are coupons for Avis, Hertz, National, Budget, Alamo. Which are you looking for?

Debbie - Are any of the coupons for National better than the "1 weekend day free" Disney Club coupon? Thanks, Carol

National -
1 free weekend day
$15 off weekly - min 5 days
Two Car class upgrade
$20 off - min 7 days

I don't think I'm permitted to post the codes

Thanks, Debbie! I don't need the codes. They wouldn't be any good without the book/card anyway. Just trying to decide if the book is worth purchasing for the car rental discounts alone. For me, it isn't. Thanks again for helping me to decide. Carol

It was National I was looking for.

I don't think it's a problem posting the coupon code; you have to have the coupon when you pick up your car.

Here they are for National, write them down quick they will probably be deleted:

One free weekend day, Discount # 5190257, PC # 10008166
$15 off weekly, Discount # 5190257, PC # 10008164
Two Class Upgrade, Discount # 5190257, PC # 10008168
$20 off (min 7 days), Discount # 5190257, PC # 10008165
One Class Upgrade, Discount # 5190257, PC # 10008167

Thanks, but I'm sure that they won't be deleted. I order our book from the cub scouts and they won't be in for weeks - this really helps.

Hello Letsbgoofy- I recently posted a thread with a link to a lot of car rental codes. I bumped it up on the budget board if you'd like to see some other codes available too.
sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter