New express transportation from park to park

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never bad going in IG in my experience, even going in with a full boat load.

Yeah, we are not altering plans much either. We are going to probably just have to resign ourselves to walking a bit more and maybe paying a local Uber/Lyft driver instead of Disney. So in the end, that will be good I think. Give some money to someone local instead of Disney. Probably won't cost us much more in the end, some of the times we can make do with the regular bus. When we can't, Uber/Lyft will do. Only our feet will pay the price with having to walk further. Won't kill us I suppose
Have you found Uber/Lyft reliable & quick? Last year we tried twice and failed. One driver never showed at all, the other took 20+ minutes, then took another 30 to our resort due to traffic (obviously not their fault but the bus we could have taken arrived before we did). Going to the airport has not been a problem just at the parks.

Have you found Uber/Lyft reliable & quick? Last year we tried twice and failed. One driver never showed at all, the other took 20+ minutes, then took another 30 to our resort due to traffic (obviously not their fault but the bus we could have taken arrived before we did). Going to the airport has not been a problem just at the parks.
Yes, we have used it a lot, upwards of 50 times total. Less than 5 times have there been issues.

Has anyone taken uber or lyft from POP century to fort wilderness? I can't seem to find any info on this.

TIA

Has anyone taken uber or lyft from POP century to fort wilderness? I can't seem to find any info on this.

TIA
Uber & Lyft can only go the Outpost, which is the same location that Disney buses drop off. From there you have to take an internal shuttle bus into the campground.

If you're going to Pioneer Hall at the Settlement, which is where the dining venues are located, the bus ride is about 15 minutes, with buses running about every 10 minutes.

Another option is to take Uber or Lyft to Wilderness Lodge, where you can get a bus or boat directly to the Settlement. The buses from WL run about every 15 minutes, but it's only a few minutes bus ride and it's non-stop.

I thought this park to park bus service was discontinued.

There seems to be continued confusion here...thanks Disney!!! Disney has stopped the park to park Express Transportation. It is no longer. So, with that in mind, I'm shutting down this thread. I don't want anyone to see it and get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!