new fantasmic procedure questions

KPeveler

DIS Veteran
ok, now that dinner package things have changed for fantasmic, what does that means for wheelchairs? Last time i was there, wheelchair parties were all the way to the left, and there was a place where dinner package people would go all the way to the right... does anyone know how they handle dinner package people in wheelchairs?

also, has anyone ever done alternate entrance, or know what things are like in the new system in terms of mobs? I cannot be in a mob, as I am extremely delicate (i mean if someone shoves me, my shoulder dislocates, that kind of thing)... i have always had places which were less crowded for Wishes, and the wheelchair viewing areas are always controlled at the parades, but now I don't know what to do for Fantasmic.

I also have some minor sensory problems which can be pretty easily triggered by being shoved through a loud, smelly crowd in the dark...

so i guess my question is this, for those of us who used to use the dinner package to avoid being in a mob, now what do we do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter