New food options in Toy Story Land?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Haven't heard anything about new food options in Toy Story Land. Any speculation about what might be coming?

Thanks - hopefully they build off the success of a place like Satuli Canteen, but too bad no sit-down.

They struck out big time by not putting in a table service imo. As my mom likes to point out they leave money on the table by not having a toy story character meal

I've heard they they really can't do a Toy Story character meal as the costumes are too bulky to fit and move well between tables

And there are a number of different food options coming to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge .... I really think that a quick service is the way to go in Toy Story Land - but hopefully they have more than just chicken nuggets and hot dogs and get a bit creative with it. Even if things like Mac n cheese cones and stuff like that

How hard is it to make a real Pizza Planet?

I assume for Toy Story Land they will keep the theme that you are the Toy and thus Toy sized and the food location will be themed like that - so look like what a kid would set up for their toys to get food at vs a human location like Pizza Planet

That's unfortunate to hear. They've got a large fan base and DHS (for now) is going to need all the capacity it can get in food, rides, powder rooms, concrete space to stand it can get when SWL opens!

Powder rooms? Those are pretty small capacity. :)

Well, the Walt Disney Presents opens tomorrow and is supposed to have a model of Toy Story Land ... so we might get a better idea of what the quick service is (or at least looks like)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!