New Fort merchandise!

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
When we started this trip earlier this week, there were only Fort Wilderness branded patio chairs and a tire cover. Last night in the Meadow Trading Post, three new shirts had arrived. One is a sweatshirt with a zip up neck with the logo on the chest, one is a ladies t-shirt with minnie on it in camping gear and the fort logo on it and another is a kids shirt w/chip and dale and the logo on it.

The CM was so excited and he says they're definitely getting more Fort things in the coming weeks. Maybe Disney finally heard people and are bringing back the resort merchandise.

$64.95

003-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

$29.95

005-3.jpg

$19.95

004-3.jpg

My DW and I saw it today and were excited and happy to see it looked good! We were told there is a men's shirt on the way and even more in the FW line. This is all a direct result of FW campers emails and calls! The powers that be we're listening and it paid off!! There is another shirt there with Mickey on it that says "Happy Camper"! I will post when I get to my laptop...

Way to go Denise, first pics of the FW merchandise and it's here on the Disboards!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks Disneefun for letting us know they were there.

I spoke with a friend who is in FW management and he said new car tags were on the way, as are new stickers and window decals he thinks. Should be great! Wonder if we can get them to bring Musket Mickey back, too!!

I'm very happy about this as I made a big issue of this after every trip when they sent me the e-mail survey. Just made our reservations for 4/27/12. The countdown has begun !!

I spoke with a friend who is in FW management and he said new car tags were on the way, as are new stickers and window decals he thinks. Should be great! Wonder if we can get them to bring Musket Mickey back, too!!

I spoke with a CM at the Meadows this morn who reiterated this same thing.
Sure do hope so.

(still a big believer in ,"seeing is believing")

darn it :-( We left the Fort last Wednesday and the CM told us they were expecting it the previous Monday. It didn't come in before we left... booooo lol

I love the orange shirt and the happy camper one. I might actually buy a t-shirt this time!!!!!

This is great news. Thanks for the pictures folks!

Now if I could just afford any of these things...... :lmao:

Bama ED

Ps-boy that chip & dale tee shirt is cute

Another new shirt. $29.95
front

046.jpg

sleeve

047.jpg

That is the one, I liked it, hope they make a mens version of this shirt. I am happy by nature, but when I am camping, I am a "Happy Camper!"

I was posting from my Iphone and dont know how or if you can, post pictures from an Ipod on the Disboards. I have some shots of just areas of the Fort and will post them up in the Photo of the day thread....

Hoping for the new Fort Wilderness mechandise to arrive soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter