New Fort merchandise!

I want that sweatshirt (or sloppy joe as we call them in Oz)! First thing I'm buying!

When we started this trip earlier this week, there were only Fort Wilderness branded patio chairs and a tire cover. Last night in the Meadow Trading Post, three new shirts had arrived. One is a sweatshirt with a zip up neck with the logo on the chest, one is a ladies t-shirt with minnie on it in camping gear and the fort logo on it and another is a kids shirt w/chip and dale and the logo on it.

The CM was so excited and he says they're definitely getting more Fort things in the coming weeks. Maybe Disney finally heard people and are bringing back the resort merchandise.

Anyone know if there is a way to order Ft Wilderness T's? My grandkids were SO dissapointed:mad: when they couldn't get t's with Ft Wilderness on them just a month ago when we were there. If I can get them, I might just surprise them for Christmas with them. :woohoo:

Anyone know if there is a way to order Ft Wilderness T's? My grandkids were SO dissapointed:mad: when they couldn't get t's with Ft Wilderness on them just a month ago when we were there. If I can get them, I might just surprise them for Christmas with them. :woohoo:

Call Merchandise Guest Services, they should be able to get them to you. Just tell them where they are sold and what they are. You can email them too and attach a picture of the t-shirt also, it may be easier.

877-560-6477 or merchandiseguestservices@disney.go.com

Also saw a flimsy Fort License plate cover ($7.95 and yes I bought it) as well as that cute magenta Minnie shirt shown here on page one. Oh and their was a Fort car magnet too found at the Meadows Trading Post closest to 1900/1000, but it was all sold out when I checked for it today.

Let me know if anyone spots a new Fort Christmas ornament.

Okay, you twisted my arm. I am not much of picture poster, cause I always have to go to the technical board a read up on how to post a picture here...so here goes...
100_1626.jpg

Okay, you twisted my arm. I am not much of picture poster, cause I always have to go to the technical board a read up on how to post a picture here...so here goes...
100_1626.jpg

I can not wait to be there in a about 2 weeks.... This is looking good, hope even more is there by then, including the mens stuff!!

:thumbsup2

Thanks, I do like this better than the pastel plate we have.

Just picked up a can coozie from the meadows trading post, didn't see anything else other than what has been posted.

BooHOO! Just left and forgot my FW keychain!
Is there any way for me to get one now?

If anyone sees more merchandise with the "Hiking Mickey" please post a picture if you can. So far I've seen one t-shirt and the license plate. As a hiker and backbacker I'd like to see more done with this theme. In this scenario Mickey with a walking stick is appropriate (I hike with one) as long as Mickey has the backpack.

When Mickey is in the Musket Mickey decore' with the coon skin cap, then a Musket it should be. But I like the idea of an active, outdoor Hiking Mickey.

Bama ED

If anyone sees more merchandise with the "Hiking Mickey" please post a picture if you can. So far I've seen one t-shirt and the license plate. As a hiker and backbacker I'd like to see more done with this theme. In this scenario Mickey with a walking stick is appropriate (I hike with one) as long as Mickey has the backpack.

When Mickey is in the Musket Mickey decore' with the coon skin cap, then a Musket it should be. But I like the idea of an active, outdoor Hiking Mickey.

Bama ED

Ed,

The can coozie is dark brown with the Happy Camper Mickey as seen above in the picture of the shirt. I will try and get you a pic in the next few days, working my way back to the cold right now.

I want to order the tire cover. How can I do that and also how much?

See post #23 on page 2 of this thread. Hopefully they can tell you the cost but in the past it was in the $60-75 range.

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!