New, from Europe and with too many doubts!

I would recommend:
1. get a Disney guidebook or look up a basic Disney website targeted towards first time visitors (like **************.net or wdwprepschool). They will explain the basics around planning a Disney visit in a logical order that will be more clear and less confusing than learning snippets of information. I got the Unofficial Guide to WDW and read it cover to cover in the beginning. After that, I was able to understand all the various tips and info I read in places like this.
2. Keep doing what you're doing and asking questions. The Dis is an awesome spot for that!! This answers all the in-depth detailed stuff.

To answer your latest q, there are several night show dining packages:
- Hoop Dee Doo (most popular dinner show with a country and western themed stage show done in a musical-type format)
- Mickeys Backyard BBQ (better for little kids - it's a country and western dance type thing)
- Spirit of Aloha (Hawaiian themed luau)

and there are also dining packages which gives you FP+ for the major Disney night shows in the parks (that you can watch without the package too). It's pretty worth it if you wanted to eat in those restaurants anyway. We don't do all of them because we want to eat in so many other restaurants too.
- Fantasmic Dining package (choose between 3 restaurants)
- Rivers of Light Dining Package (choose between 2 restaurants)
- Festival of Fantasy dining Package (only at Tony's Town Square for the afternoon Festival of Fantasy Parade in Magic Kingdom)

I would recommend:
1. get a Disney guidebook or look up a basic Disney website targeted towards first time visitors (like **************.net or wdwprepschool). They will explain the basics around planning a Disney visit in a logical order that will be more clear and less confusing than learning snippets of information. I got the Unofficial Guide to WDW and read it cover to cover in the beginning. After that, I was able to understand all the various tips and info I read in places like this.
2. Keep doing what you're doing and asking questions. The Dis is an awesome spot for that!! This answers all the in-depth detailed stuff.

To answer your latest q, there are several night show dining packages:
- Hoop Dee Doo (most popular dinner show with a country and western themed stage show done in a musical-type format)
- Mickeys Backyard BBQ (better for little kids - it's a country and western dance type thing)
- Spirit of Aloha (Hawaiian themed luau)

and there are also dining packages which gives you FP+ for the major Disney night shows in the parks (that you can watch without the package too). It's pretty worth it if you wanted to eat in those restaurants anyway. We don't do all of them because we want to eat in so many other restaurants too.
- Fantasmic Dining package (choose between 3 restaurants)
- Rivers of Light Dining Package (choose between 2 restaurants)
- Festival of Fantasy dining Package (only at Tony's Town Square for the afternoon Festival of Fantasy Parade in Magic Kingdom)

Hi Elaine!!
I bought the dfb guide and i have already read it! but as English is not my first language sometimes i dont get all the info! :P
I was talking about the disney packages you mention, as i have de dining plan i would like to use it for that. (do you use the app too for that packages?) The problem is i dont know which park to go on each day to make the ADR cause i dont know the park opening hours or the night show hours so i dont understand well how is the best way to choose which park each day .. (monday to MK, thusday to ak etc :P ) I have 14 days to organize! Our first day at disney will be on Saturday.

And.. new question! do they give you towels for the swimming pool? :D do i have to bring my own towel?
Thanks so so much!

Hi Elaine!!
I bought the dfb guide and i have already read it! but as English is not my first language sometimes i dont get all the info! :P
I was talking about the disney packages you mention, as i have de dining plan i would like to use it for that. (do you use the app too for that packages?) The problem is i dont know which park to go on each day to make the ADR cause i dont know the park opening hours or the night show hours so i dont understand well how is the best way to choose which park each day .. (monday to MK, thusday to ak etc :P ) I have 14 days to organize! Our first day at disney will be on Saturday.

And.. new question! do they give you towels for the swimming pool? :D do i have to bring my own towel?
Thanks so so much!

You can use the app or the website (login with your disney account) to make your reservations.

I put together a general plan of all my 14 days to figure out when I want my ADRs. I would suggest thedibb.co.uk - they are like a UK version of the Dis but they also have a set of pretty amazing planning tools plus a busy day guide with predictions as to which park is better on what day that can be very useful (although things change all the time so it's based on a best guess).

And yes, there will be free towels for the swimming pool and the waterparks. If you need more, just ask at the front desk.

Blanquita, there are also "dining packages" sold with some of the in-park nighttime entertainment, like Fantasmic! and Rivers of Light. How these work is that you book a meal and you are given priority seating at the show. The meal is not during the show, and can actually be at any time during the same day, as long as it is at the restaurants on offer. You pay a small premium for this deal as opposed to just ordering off the menu. It is one of the recommended ways to do Rivers of Light since it is so popular and then you wouldn't have to use a Fast Pass for it. It is less necessary for Fantasmic! because the theater is so large.

They also have Desert Parties, which just serve desert (and in some cases alcoholic beverages - never at MK though). You get to eat as much as you want, and then get a special viewing area for the fireworks shows. They have this for Happily Ever After, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, and Illuminations (I think there is also a Frozen variant for Illuminations - it's new). These may be of interest to you, though they are not cheap.

As far as which park, when, look at Crowd Calendars. I like EasyWDW, but he is not currently making them. Still, if you look at one for similar dates the previous year it could be helpful (mind that Easter moves - I would look a week after Easter, regardless of actual dates). It will be quite a while before the hours and show schedules are nailed down for next year, but you may be able to make some general guesses based on this year.

General rules, MK is busiest on Monday's and weekends. Any park with EMH will be somewhat busier, though if you can use the EMH then they are very useful. Park Hoppers are handy for these days. Again, we won't know much for a while as far as when these are scheduled.

I hope that helps. Have fun planning!

Hi Blanquita, and welcome!

Let me start by saying your English is remarkable!!!

As far as the night shows go: Is your husband's English as good as yours? We enjoyed the Hoop De Do Revue, but because we were able to understand all the jokes. If language is a barrier, you might want to skip that one.

The way we deal with dining 180 days out is this: I book the restaurants we want to go to. I try to put the hardest reservations at the end, figuring that fewer people will have had access to those dates.

Then we get Parkhopper tickets. So if our ADR puts us in, say, the Magic Kingdom on a day when it's packed, we can spend all morning and afternoon in another park and hop to the MK in time for the ADR.

What sort of food do you and the rest of your party like? It's kind of hard to make suggestions without the basic info, but let me share some that might be worth looking at:

The Coral Reef (Epcot) One entire wall of the restaurant is a huge fish tank! You see sharks and stingrays swim by as you enjoy your meal.
Chef Mickeys (In the Contemporary; a 5 minute walk or monorail ride from the Magic Kingdom.) It's a buffet. 5 or 6 characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy) stop by each table for pictures and autographs. It's always our first dinner at WDW.
1900 Park Fare (In the Grand Flordian. On the same monorail loop,so easy to get to from the Magic Kingdom.) Buffet. The Characters from Cinderella are there for dinner. Cinderella dances with the prince, and the step sisters argue about who is prettiest.
Tusker House (Animal Kingdom.) We do breakfast here. Mickey and friends go table to table for photos and autographs.
Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom.) This one can be tough to get, so it's always at the end of our trip. IT's the Beast's castle from Beauty and the Beast. You can find the menu online. Good food, beautiful surroundings, and you get to pose with the Beast after dinner.
Sci Fi Diner (Hollywood Studios) You sit in a "Car" and watch old Science Fiction movie clips--- nothing scary. It's something you could probably ONLY do at WDW
Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom) Get an ADR for the breakfast as soon as they open. It's a nice buffet, with a great variety. And you can be among the first people in the MK-- amazing for pictures!!

That should get you started.

Oh, and make a point of seeing the fireworks show at each park at least once. My favorite thing about WDW is Illuminations-- the fireworks/laser show at Epcot each night.
What some people do is book a late dinner at a location where they'll be able to enjoy the fireworks from their seat. My sister does this at Rose and Crown (England in Epcot.) We don't; there's no way my kids will wait that late for dinner!

Something else to consider: You say you're staying on WDW property for your whole trip, but want to spend a day or two at Universal. Assuming you eat at Universal, that frees up some dining credits. (It's not 1 table service per day, it's 7 table services if you're staying nights.) So you may want to take a look at some of the "signature" restaurants for a romantic dinner... maybe California Grill for a late dinner watching the fireworks or something?

Last edited:
Hi Blanquita!

I am the Disney planner in our small family and we do not have children. So all of our trips are adult only. Your English is terrific!!

I first start out like you wanting to work with park hours. I use an Excel Spreadsheet to look at my week quickly. I would be happy to send you a copy of it with an example of it filled in. Disney will release park hours 6-7 months in advance. But you can use sites like Josh's Easy WDW and Kenny the Pirate for crowd/hour calendars from last year. Josh is no longer doing up to date calendars because the parks are busy and so is he. I use these sites as a starting point maybe 9-10 months out so I can begin a plan. It sounds like you are a planner too.

Once I have the park hours I decide which parks are going to have or think may have Extra Magic Hours. I tend to AVOID those parks on those days because they are busy with the on-site guests. So I plot those parks next. Once I have the hours and parks plotted I move on to Dining. I book our dinning based on where we will be. So if I know I am going to be at MK that day I may book Plaza Restaurant on Main street or I may select a restaurant on the monorail line. That way I can get there quickly and then back to the park. So for a MK day I pick a park restaurant or a location at Polynesian, Contemporary or Grand Floridian. For Hollywood Studios I always pick Brown Derby ( signature in the park-2 dining credits) or Sci-Fi ( 1 credit) or 50s Prime Time (1 credit). If you are at AK, again Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge is a great place ( 1 credit) for a breakfast buffet. The Lodge is only a 5 minute bus ride from AK.

So because DH and I rest on our Disney vacations we take it a bit slower than you may want to. I would recommend early park early park entrance for many rides and then break for lunch...then use your FP+ for early afternoon, another break at resort, then back out for dinner and the nighttime shows at each park. I do not think you need park hoppers since this is your first trip. That may be overwhelming and you can always add it once you understand getting around the parks. Many people do not understand how big WDW really is. Take the All Star resorts...take a three story hotel, multiply x 3 and that is one pod of rooms...now there are say 15 pods for AllStar Movies, 15 for Sports, 15 for Music. The sacle is huge. There is no way to do it all even in 14 days. Plus you will be tired and will want down days. I would do three park days and a day off, then repeat.

So now you have park hours, parks with EMH, your meals and then a 60 days out your fast passes for early afternoon...

Please feel free to PM me with any other questions and if you would like a copy of my spread sheet just let me know. You will need Excel to open it but I may be able to send it in another format if needed or can take a picture and email it to you...just need an email address...no pressure...if I do not hear from you that is perfectly OK

Have a wonderful time!

I love the WDW app My Disney Experience but it does not give me a week at a glance ability...that is why I need a spreadsheet...so if plans change I am able to work with it knowing where we might be and can adjust accordingly. Switching back and forth on MDE is not fun for me when I need to see "the big picture".

Did you get park hoppers? If not, you might want to consider them. You don't have to do them right now. You can wait until you get to the parks and then determine if you want to upgrade them, based on how things are going with your trip. We don't plan a lot of things ahead of time. We will frequently start our day in one park and end in a different park. Sometimes the park we start out in will get crazy busy, so we leave and go to a different park in the evening. For example, we might rope-drop AK and then end our day at EP for the fireworks.

For Universal, I would recommend getting the park-to-park pass, regardless of if you go for one or two days. We did a 3-day trip a couple of years ago and found that two days was sufficient. For us, one day probably wouldn't have been enough.

Have a fantastic trip!!!

Hello,
There has been some discussion/recommendations concerning "Park Hoppers." I have done Disney World both ways, with and without a Hopper. If the extra cost per person, per day is not an issue, then there is no harm in purchasing a ticket that allows you to move from Park to Park on the same day. I found that for my first few trips to WDW (many years ago) a hopper was NOT necessary and I used the extra money toward other things. For a first time visitor I still feel that a Hopper is not a necessity. There are plenty of things to do at all parks that will eat up a full day for a first time visitor. After I became familiar with the rides, shows, etc. I was able to choose what I wanted to do and what I didn't, and then the hopper became more worthwhile. Just my opinion, have a great time no matter what you decide!

Blanquita, there are also "dining packages" sold with some of the in-park nighttime entertainment, like Fantasmic! and Rivers of Light. How these work is that you book a meal and you are given priority seating at the show. The meal is not during the show, and can actually be at any time during the same day, as long as it is at the restaurants on offer. You pay a small premium for this deal as opposed to just ordering off the menu. It is one of the recommended ways to do Rivers of Light since it is so popular and then you wouldn't have to use a Fast Pass for it. It is less necessary for Fantasmic! because the theater is so large.

They also have Desert Parties, which just serve desert (and in some cases alcoholic beverages - never at MK though). You get to eat as much as you want, and then get a special viewing area for the fireworks shows. They have this for Happily Ever After, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, and Illuminations (I think there is also a Frozen variant for Illuminations - it's new). These may be of interest to you, though they are not cheap.

As far as which park, when, look at Crowd Calendars. I like EasyWDW, but he is not currently making them. Still, if you look at one for similar dates the previous year it could be helpful (mind that Easter moves - I would look a week after Easter, regardless of actual dates). It will be quite a while before the hours and show schedules are nailed down for next year, but you may be able to make some general guesses based on this year.

General rules, MK is busiest on Monday's and weekends. Any park with EMH will be somewhat busier, though if you can use the EMH then they are very useful. Park Hoppers are handy for these days. Again, we won't know much for a while as far as when these are scheduled.

I hope that helps. Have fun planning!

That totally helps! i would look for previous years to make it clearer! i really wanna do some dinning packages, cause i think i can do them with the dinning plan, i hope its easy to book on the app. I wonder.. do i have to put a credit card on the app to book everything? Thanks thanks thanks for taking the tim to help me, this forum is amazing :D

Hi Blanquita, and welcome!

Let me start by saying your English is remarkable!!!

As far as the night shows go: Is your husband's English as good as yours? We enjoyed the Hoop De Do Revue, but because we were able to understand all the jokes. If language is a barrier, you might want to skip that one.

The way we deal with dining 180 days out is this: I book the restaurants we want to go to. I try to put the hardest reservations at the end, figuring that fewer people will have had access to those dates.

Then we get Parkhopper tickets. So if our ADR puts us in, say, the Magic Kingdom on a day when it's packed, we can spend all morning and afternoon in another park and hop to the MK in time for the ADR.

What sort of food do you and the rest of your party like? It's kind of hard to make suggestions without the basic info, but let me share some that might be worth looking at:

The Coral Reef (Epcot) One entire wall of the restaurant is a huge fish tank! You see sharks and stingrays swim by as you enjoy your meal.
Chef Mickeys (In the Contemporary; a 5 minute walk or monorail ride from the Magic Kingdom.) It's a buffet. 5 or 6 characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy) stop by each table for pictures and autographs. It's always our first dinner at WDW.
1900 Park Fare (In the Grand Flordian. On the same monorail loop,so easy to get to from the Magic Kingdom.) Buffet. The Characters from Cinderella are there for dinner. Cinderella dances with the prince, and the step sisters argue about who is prettiest.
Tusker House (Animal Kingdom.) We do breakfast here. Mickey and friends go table to table for photos and autographs.
Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom.) This one can be tough to get, so it's always at the end of our trip. IT's the Beast's castle from Beauty and the Beast. You can find the menu online. Good food, beautiful surroundings, and you get to pose with the Beast after dinner.
Sci Fi Diner (Hollywood Studios) You sit in a "Car" and watch old Science Fiction movie clips--- nothing scary. It's something you could probably ONLY do at WDW
Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom) Get an ADR for the breakfast as soon as they open. It's a nice buffet, with a great variety. And you can be among the first people in the MK-- amazing for pictures!!

That should get you started.

Oh, and make a point of seeing the fireworks show at each park at least once. My favorite thing about WDW is Illuminations-- the fireworks/laser show at Epcot each night.
What some people do is book a late dinner at a location where they'll be able to enjoy the fireworks from their seat. My sister does this at Rose and Crown (England in Epcot.) We don't; there's no way my kids will wait that late for dinner!

Something else to consider: You say you're staying on WDW property for your whole trip, but want to spend a day or two at Universal. Assuming you eat at Universal, that frees up some dining credits. (It's not 1 table service per day, it's 7 table services if you're staying nights.) So you may want to take a look at some of the "signature" restaurants for a romantic dinner... maybe California Grill for a late dinner watching the fireworks or something?

Wow! thanks for all the info! your comment is just amazing :D My husband doesnt speak much english, so i guess we'll skip that show. I really love character meals :D and some of the places you mention are on my list but i will look on the others! We decided not to go to universal (it was too much money for just 2 days) but i really dont mind to use 2 table service once or twice if the place deserves it. I want to go to cinderella castle so once go on this :P

We love food! we dont need all the french kind luxury decoration cause we can find it here easily and we would like to try more different things. The more disney film like the better for me! I also have on my list to go to Ohana. Maybe on one free-park-day so my husband doesnt kill me and he can rest :tongue: (we are staying 14 nights!)

About the fireworks i need to see them all!!! we dont mind eating late, we are use to eat at 9-10 pm here in Spain so i think we'll need to dinner earlier anyway.

:jumping1: Thanks so much!
Blanca

Hi Blanquita!

I am the Disney planner in our small family and we do not have children. So all of our trips are adult only. Your English is terrific!!

I first start out like you wanting to work with park hours. I use an Excel Spreadsheet to look at my week quickly. I would be happy to send you a copy of it with an example of it filled in. Disney will release park hours 6-7 months in advance. But you can use sites like Josh's Easy WDW and Kenny the Pirate for crowd/hour calendars from last year. Josh is no longer doing up to date calendars because the parks are busy and so is he. I use these sites as a starting point maybe 9-10 months out so I can begin a plan. It sounds like you are a planner too.

Once I have the park hours I decide which parks are going to have or think may have Extra Magic Hours. I tend to AVOID those parks on those days because they are busy with the on-site guests. So I plot those parks next. Once I have the hours and parks plotted I move on to Dining. I book our dinning based on where we will be. So if I know I am going to be at MK that day I may book Plaza Restaurant on Main street or I may select a restaurant on the monorail line. That way I can get there quickly and then back to the park. So for a MK day I pick a park restaurant or a location at Polynesian, Contemporary or Grand Floridian. For Hollywood Studios I always pick Brown Derby ( signature in the park-2 dining credits) or Sci-Fi ( 1 credit) or 50s Prime Time (1 credit). If you are at AK, again Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge is a great place ( 1 credit) for a breakfast buffet. The Lodge is only a 5 minute bus ride from AK.

So because DH and I rest on our Disney vacations we take it a bit slower than you may want to. I would recommend early park early park entrance for many rides and then break for lunch...then use your FP+ for early afternoon, another break at resort, then back out for dinner and the nighttime shows at each park. I do not think you need park hoppers since this is your first trip. That may be overwhelming and you can always add it once you understand getting around the parks. Many people do not understand how big WDW really is. Take the All Star resorts...take a three story hotel, multiply x 3 and that is one pod of rooms...now there are say 15 pods for AllStar Movies, 15 for Sports, 15 for Music. The sacle is huge. There is no way to do it all even in 14 days. Plus you will be tired and will want down days. I would do three park days and a day off, then repeat.

So now you have park hours, parks with EMH, your meals and then a 60 days out your fast passes for early afternoon...

Please feel free to PM me with any other questions and if you would like a copy of my spread sheet just let me know. You will need Excel to open it but I may be able to send it in another format if needed or can take a picture and email it to you...just need an email address...no pressure...if I do not hear from you that is perfectly OK

Have a wonderful time!

Hi Toddy!!
Thanks so much for all the helping!! I'm totally a planner :rotfl: but this trip is making me sweat!! i would love to see your planning sheet, althoung i dont have excel! :confused3
I'm not sure if i have hopper tickets, they are called "14-Day Ultimate Ticket" i think i need to call them to ask what does it mean. I'll check the website you recommend to see the calendar. I dont know about the extra hours because we can use them but my husband is not an early bird, not on holidays! If it were just me i will be there all the time!!!! But i have at least to days for swimming pool/outlets and that stuff.. but i wonder.. would it be a good idea to use our fastpass those days at late night and for a nice meal at the park? i dont know if it will spoil all the "resting day idea"

About the size of the parks.. i've being in Disney Paris and Disney Tokyo... i hope its much bigger!!! i'm so excited!!!!

Thanks again!!

I love the WDW app My Disney Experience but it does not give me a week at a glance ability...that is why I need a spreadsheet...so if plans change I am able to work with it knowing where we might be and can adjust accordingly. Switching back and forth on MDE is not fun for me when I need to see "the big picture".

I have a dfbguide sheets to write everything down.. i have printed it many times and changed my mind many times too!!

Did you get park hoppers? If not, you might want to consider them. You don't have to do them right now. You can wait until you get to the parks and then determine if you want to upgrade them, based on how things are going with your trip. We don't plan a lot of things ahead of time. We will frequently start our day in one park and end in a different park. Sometimes the park we start out in will get crazy busy, so we leave and go to a different park in the evening. For example, we might rope-drop AK and then end our day at EP for the fireworks.

For Universal, I would recommend getting the park-to-park pass, regardless of if you go for one or two days. We did a 3-day trip a couple of years ago and found that two days was sufficient. For us, one day probably wouldn't have been enough.

Have a fantastic trip!!!

Actually i dont know if i have them! :S how much is the upgrading for the tickets? i think its a good idea to have them.

I've looked on the universal website and the tickets are so freaking expensive! like.. almost 550€ for both of us 2 days :scratchin and we have to add the uber to go and come back and the meals (we already have them paied on disney) so.. i think we wont go so i can spend much more money buying stuff i dont need on disney! :jumping1:

Hi Toddy!!
Thanks so much for all the helping!! I'm totally a planner :rotfl: but this trip is making me sweat!! i would love to see your planning sheet, althoung i dont have excel! :confused3

You may be able to use Google Sheets to open an Excel file. I share files on Google Drive, and it can open my Excel sheets. If you have a Gmail account you should be able to use Google Drive and read the sheets from there. That may be of use to you.

Hello,
There has been some discussion/recommendations concerning "Park Hoppers." I have done Disney World both ways, with and without a Hopper. If the extra cost per person, per day is not an issue, then there is no harm in purchasing a ticket that allows you to move from Park to Park on the same day. I found that for my first few trips to WDW (many years ago) a hopper was NOT necessary and I used the extra money toward other things. For a first time visitor I still feel that a Hopper is not a necessity. There are plenty of things to do at all parks that will eat up a full day for a first time visitor. After I became familiar with the rides, shows, etc. I was able to choose what I wanted to do and what I didn't, and then the hopper became more worthwhile. Just my opinion, have a great time no matter what you decide!

Thanks for your opinion! I have to look how much would it be so i can make my mind. It sounds usefull but i guess it depends on how much it is. unfortunatelly money can be an issue depending on the quantity! hahaha i wish it wasnt at all!!

Actually i dont know if i have them! :S how much is the upgrading for the tickets? i think its a good idea to have them.

Adding Park Hopper to your tickets should cost $75 per person (at least it does for US tickets) The length of the tickets doesn't matter. Check to see if you have that first. If not, the tickets can be upgraded while there if you want.

Adding Park Hopper to your tickets should cost $75 per person (at least it does for US tickets) The length of the tickets doesn't matter. Check to see if you have that first. If not, the tickets can be upgraded while there if you want.

Thanks Brian!!! so it doesnt mind if its for one day or 14? thats great if you are going 14 days :P i will check it anyways. My package includes:

$200 Disney Gift Card
Personalised Holiday Planning Emails
Exclusive Discounts on Dining, Merchandise and Activities (i dont know what would this be)
Memory Maker
15% off at DisneyStore.co.uk
14-Day Ultimate Ticket (ultimate sounds like important :P but i dont know if they are park hopper)
Disney dinning plan

Thanks Brian!!! so it doesnt mind if its for one day or 14? thats great if you are going 14 days :P i will check it anyways. My package includes:

$200 Disney Gift Card
Personalised Holiday Planning Emails
Exclusive Discounts on Dining, Merchandise and Activities (i dont know what would this be)
Memory Maker
15% off at DisneyStore.co.uk
14-Day Ultimate Ticket (ultimate sounds like important :P but i dont know if they are park hopper)
Disney dinning plan

I believe the "14 Day Ultimate Park Ticket" already includes Park Hopper and Water Parks (what is known as Park Hopper Plus for US tickets). Verify it, but you should be all set with that.

I believe the "14 Day Ultimate Park Ticket" already includes Park Hopper and Water Parks (what is known as Park Hopper Plus for US tickets). Verify it, but you should be all set with that.

It includes the water parks. I'm almost sure about that! Thats another thing, i dont know it using a day or a morning into a water park. I've never being into one of any "brand"
Ahh, i have a US size 18 i think, being plus size do i have to be concern about any attraction i wont be able to ride?
You are all being so nice to me in this forum! i wish i could help you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!