New from N.C.

Sadie

Mouseketeer
Hi

I just joined the boards but have been reading them for quite some time. I am in the process of getting things worked out to visit Disney this year. Not all my family love Disney like I do! I have been 2x but only for a total of 5 days! Two days the first time and 3 days the second time. The first trip we made the mistake of going in late July. It was so hot. This time I would like to make better plans and do some of the great things I have been reading about. Our problem (like most) :charac2: is the finances to pay for this. Hopefully I can make it happen! :)

Sadie

Welcome sadie. I am new as well, and also from NC. I do try to make WDW my second "home".

I've only been on here for about a month,and I love it.I spend a bit of time here each day,and really look forward to it!Enjoy! :cool1:

Hi Sadie :wave: I sure hope you get to stay longer your next trip to DW. Tell your family to come surf the Dis, and maybe they will become Disneyholics also! ::yes:: ;)

Welcome! My DS lives in Charlotte and I'm proud to say, we raised him to be a true Disney nut. :earboy2:

I hope that you find all the information on the DIS that you need to make your dream trip a reality. :D

Thanks for all the "welcomes" ! :D I'm trying my best to help my family fall in love with Disney. Hopefully it will happen. My DH did give me a Disney Guide book for Christmas! ;)

carol1231 said:
I do try to make WDW my second "home".

We did when we bought into DVC! :cool1:

Welcome Sadie from a fellow Carolinian! These boards become addictive but oh so much fun!

Welcome to the DisBoard Sadie!! :wave:

They say once you go you either hate it or you love it, hopefully your family will love it once they go like the rest of us.

Have fun planning and welcome!

:wave:

Hi!! I am from SC and I love WD!! DH says he can deal with it...but could also go w/out it...but who cares!!! We are going for the 3rd time in June and are doing the MYW w/dining option and 6 day hopper passes for me, DH and DS (hes 7) and I have a 2 year old but he doesn't get charged, for alittle over $1800. Just waiting for confirmation from Scott at mouseke who is taking care of the booking for us. We have stayed outside of disney for less time and for only 2 parks and paid this much...so I think MYW is a good way to go. Good luck planning your trip!!! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter