New Hard Rock Hotel Rewards offer

Did not get anything in my inbox. What is the offer?
GET 1 FREE NIGHT
at Any Hard Rock Hotel + A Room Upgrade
Thank you for being a Hard Rock Hotels fan! We value your loyalty and have a special bonus points offer just for you. Redeem your entire points balance within the next 30 days for a 1 night stay voucher PLUS an upgraded room at the Hard Rock Hotel of your choice – yes, that is a free night at ANY location in ANY tier. Your current points balance is automatically increased to the points needed to redeem one free night with this exclusive offer. Being a Rock Star has its perks!
Call our Rewards Hotline by October 15, 2020 in order to claim your voucher. Then book your stay within 30 days of receiving your voucher to receive your free night! Terms and conditions apply.
US REWARDS HOTLINE:
1-844-594-7625
INTERNATIONAL REWARDS HOTLINE:
1-954-488-7304

Has anyone redeemed this? I'm wondering if it's a real deal! I received the email also for a similar deal but it's my first time receiving an offer like this so I was wondering...

It's odd that they are making you burn all of your points. Seems like if you only have a few days worth of points and were ready to plan something, it's a good deal.

I phoned HRH to see if I could redeem voucher and come in a night early, but it’s just after Thanksgiving (27th) and couldn’t redeem for that night.
So before you request voucher make sure you are able to use it for your dates.

I'm a newbie here. To qualify for the deal do you have to have points already at lowes or a reservation for 1 night?

I'm a newbie here. To qualify for the deal do you have to have points already at lowes or a reservation for 1 night?

Read Welsh Dragon’s first post above as he has the info listed.

He also has the contact info you could use to contact HR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!