New here

CinderelliT

Dreaming of Disney
Hello all! I have been hanging out here for a while and reading everyone's posts. I finally decided to sign up since I am going to renew my vows next year! If I can get this post to work, I will give more details. Plus I have a ton of questions!
:goodvibes

For some reason, it wouldn't let me post earlier, but now it works!!:banana:
So here's the deal. My DH and I are coming up on our 10th year together, and we want to renew our vows at WDW. We only live about 2 hrs away, but I still don't think that a lot of our family will come. I can't afford to do a DFTW, but I am thinking about doing it next December at the Swan. I want a Cinderella theme, with a blue dress and a horse drawn carriage and everything! No reception, just cake and champagne and dinner at Chef Mickey.
Maybe an Illuminations dessert party or cruise at the end. I need help with budgets and ideas, and contacts! I have tried to contact JustMarry several times, and I have gotten no response from them or the Swan!:sad1:
I am desperately hoping to do Bridal Portraits in the MK, and I contacted Disney Photographic services, and they said ok for the time being, but it may change soon:scared: !!! Let all hope not. It may only be for DFTW, but I can slide with the Swan.
Any info and more pics of the place is always helpful!
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter