New Hilton Head Naturalist Activities--any details?

WDWNewbie

<font color=deeppink>Sometimes in life you don't g
I understand the new Naturalist started a month or two ago. If anyone has any details on the type of activites she is offering I would greatly appreciate it!

We were there earlier this week and they are continuing the Owl talks (along with the disection of the owl 'pellet') and they had a session on trees. We didn't make it to either offering this time.

A couple years ago, when they switched over from Brian to Christopher, I don't think there was much, if any, change in the offerings. I thought the offerings were pretty much dictated by the resort. But, of course, I'd expect that if the naturalist has any special talents, they might add one or two offerings. It would be interesting to know if there's anything new.

Thanks for the info--the 'owl talk' will be new for us so that is something to look forward to. My dd will be missing school so she'll need to choose one or two of the Naturalist topics to prepare a poster project when she gets back. Can't wait for our trip next month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter