New hotel coming to Cape Canaveral

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
I read this morning that approval for a new hotel (6 floors) has been approved to be built within sight of the cruise ships - in fact it is very close to Rusty's, Grills etc -(walking distance) - I do not know when the start up plans are as of yet - but will keep everyone posted - suppose to be nice - suppose to be reasonable and will shuttles passengers to all the cruise ships - it will be right on the water so you enjoy not only the cruise ships, but other good things that goes on out there -
Just thought you might enjoy hearing this.
Always
Shirley

That's wonderful!! Thanks, Shirley, for telling us about it! At least the Radisson will have some competition now... maybe we'll be able to get some really great deals once the new place opens up. :)

-gina-

NCLIGS...I have never READ any of your posts. I was expecting a pic, when I came on.

Joanna

Originally posted by Mjasp
NCLIGS...I have never READ any of your posts. I was expecting a pic, when I came on.

1386.gif
............Joanna....would not want to let you down.
biglaugh.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter