New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
How are you? Settle into BW yet?!

I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy case of pneumonia.☹

On the bright side I finally got to ride the skyliner , and we were able to get on Rise of the Resistance, boarding group 22.

Never made it to BW yet, spent the last day and a half in the room sleeping while the family went out and enjoyed the parks. I do have a reservation there for food and wine in October. Hopefully I can stop by Ample Hills in April or June.pooh:

I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy case of pneumonia.☹

On the bright side I finally got to ride the skyliner , and we were able to get on Rise of the Resistance, boarding group 22.

Never made it to BW yet, spent the last day and a half in the room sleeping while the family went out and enjoyed the parks. I do have a reservation there for food and wine in October. Hopefully I can stop by Ample Hills in April or June.pooh:

Nnnoooo!!!!!!! That’s terrible!!!! Definitely not fun ☹ Are you there now?!!

What did you think of RotR?!? Did you get to see the new movie yet?!

That’s great you have your upcoming trips all set! I am booked at BW for our next trip as well! I’m also looking forward to Ample Hills at night! 😋

Nnnoooo!!!!!!! That’s terrible!!!! Definitely not fun ☹ Are you there now?!!

What did you think of RotR?!? Did you get to see the new movie yet?!

That’s great you have your upcoming trips all set! I am booked at BW for our next trip as well! I’m also looking forward to Ample Hills at night! 😋

No we were there Dec 21-27, drove home last Friday (that was fun) actually made it in 14 hours. Was in the ER by Sunday morning, they admitted me and let me go on Tuesday (too early IMHO) so now I’ve been laying in bed since trying to nurse my self back to health, I think I’m failing at that. :)

RotR was awesome, it was more of an experience than a thrill ride, my wife and son were blown away by it. Have yet to see the movie, I’ll probably wait for it to hit Disney+ pooh: I have one more trip to book in a few weeks for 12/28-1/3 at AKV then I’m done for a few months. :)

No we were there Dec 21-27, drove home last Friday (that was fun) actually made it in 14 hours. Was in the ER by Sunday morning, they admitted me and let me go on Tuesday (too early IMHO) so now I’ve been laying in bed since trying to nurse my self back to health, I think I’m failing at that. :)

RotR was awesome, it was more of an experience than a thrill ride, my wife and son were blown away by it. Have yet to see the movie, I’ll probably wait for it to hit Disney+ pooh: I have one more trip to book in a few weeks for 12/28-1/3 at AKV then I’m done for a few months. :)

OMG!! That’s crazy! A friend of mine was also admitted the week before Christmas with pneumonia! How the hell did you drive home like that?!! Thankfully you’re better! That’s awesome they loved the ride!! I can’t wait to experience it! (Someday when I don’t need to wake up at the crack of dawn to get on it!!!) 😆

OMG!! That’s crazy! A friend of mine was also admitted the week before Christmas with pneumonia! How the hell did you drive home like that?!! Thankfully you’re better! That’s awesome they loved the ride!! I can’t wait to experience it! (Someday when I don’t need to wake up at the crack of dawn to get on it!!!) 😆

RotR isn’t the insane process everyone is making it out to be. We were at the WL bus stop at 6 for a 7am park opening, bus showed up at 6:15. We were through security, park entrance and sitting on Sunset Blvd by 6:50, had to wait until 7 for the boarding queue to open. We spoke to a couple that had been there since 4 am and they had boarding group 81. There is no reason to show up early, as long as you’re thru the tap stiles by park opening.

RotR isn’t the insane process everyone is making it out to be. We were at the WL bus stop at 6 for a 7am park opening, bus showed up at 6:15. We were through security, park entrance and sitting on Sunset Blvd by 6:50, had to wait until 7 for the boarding queue to open. We spoke to a couple that had been there since 4 am and they had boarding group 81. There is no reason to show up early, as long as you’re thru the tap stiles by park opening.

I don’t do early. Takes me too long to get ready in the morning 😆

Happy you had a good experience.

So sorry to hear your were sick while at WDW and having to go to ER when you got home! That is too much. The worst thing is to be sick when on vacation. My DH was sick a few years ago while at WDW. We switch from BW to BLT and we were lucky enough to get our room upon arrival around 10 AM. He literally crawled into bed and stayed there for two days. Not fun for either one of us. I hope you are now fully recovered.

I will be at WDW in two weeks with my DH, daughter and family. My grandson is a big SWs fan so I'm hoping we will be lucky enough to get on the new rides. If not I guess there is always next time....sending myself pixie dust! ;) pixiedust:

Bumping.

I will be at WDW in 9 days! We leave next Saturday 1/18/20, I keep checking the weather because we are driving. So far the weather looks like it will be ok for our ride down, there is a possibility of some rain/snow Saturday morning with temps ranging from 28-41. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weather will be on our side and we have a nice easy ride to WDW. :tink:🙏

I can't wait to get there, looking forward to trying the new Skyliner and to see how IG is now that the traffic will be increased by so many more guests from all the resorts on the Skyliner route. I'm hoping for the best.

Bumping.

I will be at WDW in 9 days! We leave next Saturday 1/18/20, I keep checking the weather because we are driving. So far the weather looks like it will be ok for our ride down, there is a possibility of some rain/snow Saturday morning with temps ranging from 28-41. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weather will be on our side and we have a nice easy ride to WDW. :tink:🙏

I can't wait to get there, looking forward to trying the new Skyliner and to see how IG is now that the traffic will be increased by so many more guests from all the resorts on the Skyliner route. I'm hoping for the best.

Hope you have a wonderful time!

My son and I just had a wonderful 3 night stay at Contemporary CL. Everything was perfect, I am DVC,he is not. He took a DVC tour and a special incentive was a $75.00 visa gift card, which he used for drinks and snacks at California Grill. I played bingo and won the second round. My prize was free rental for the SeaRacer boats. We took a nice ride, in this not so fast board around Bay Lake and seven seas lagoon. No parks, just r and r for us, we were nicely pampered.

My son and I just had a wonderful 3 night stay at Contemporary CL. Everything was perfect, I am DVC,he is not. He took a DVC tour and a special incentive was a $75.00 visa gift card, which he used for drinks and snacks at California Grill. I played bingo and won the second round. My prize was free rental for the SeaRacer boats. We took a nice ride, in this not so fast board around Bay Lake and seven seas lagoon. No parks, just r and r for us, we were nicely pampered.

Happy you had fun! How was the weather?

We are going to have a week with no park pass this trip. I did buy annual passes for both of us but I later bought tickets from Shades of Green for my daughter and her family so my DH had to buy a ticket from that source as well. Since I bought him a ticket I bought one for myself as well. No sense in me activating my annual pass to only be able to use it for 6 days this trip. I will activate next year.

We plan to have a full week of R&R, resort hoping, riding the Skyliner (keeping my fingers crossed on this one), riding the monorail and the many boats around WDW. We will spend some time at DS, take in at least one movie and just enjoy our resort. I have always wanted to do a resorts only trip, looks like this is the year we try it for at least a week. :butterfly

Happy you had fun! How was the weather?
We are going to have a week with no park pass this trip. I did buy annual passes for both of us but I later bought tickets from Shades of Green for my daughter and her family so my DH had to buy a ticket from that source as well. Since I bought him a ticket I bought one for myself as well. No sense in me activating my annual pass to only be able to use it for 6 days this trip. I will activate next year.

We plan to have a full week of R&R, resort hoping, riding the Skyliner (keeping my fingers crossed on this one), riding the monorail and the many boats around WDW. We will spend some time at DS, take in at least one movie and just enjoy our resort. I have always wanted to do a resorts only trip, looks like this is the year we try it for at least a week. :butterfly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter