New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Hi Everyone! Saratoga and Animal Kingdom Lodge owner here! South Jersey/Jersey Shore. Atlantic City area.

Rescuing this thread! How are you all? Ready for some snow?!! I hope we don’t have to cancel our Super Bowl party 😕

:wave:

I don’t see any snow other than flurries next Sunday in our S Jersey forecast. Stay safe if you’re going to get hit up north.🙂

The weather switches quick, just like your avatars.:rotfl2:

😂 I know, I know! I hear that a lot! I get bored with them very easily! My friend is in Disney as we speak and she just got me the new Passholder magnet that is out! She just sent a picture of it to me so I thought I would use it as my avatar... temporarily. 😉

😂 I know, I know! I hear that a lot! I get bored with them very easily! My friend is in Disney as we speak and she just got me the new Passholder magnet that is out! She just sent a picture of it to me so I thought I would use it as my avatar... temporarily.

I’m hoping my SIL can snag me that one in February. I tried talking the wife into a quick weekend trip to grab one but she didn’t bite.

Hi! I’m from Morris county and grew up in a dvc family that purchased at boardwalk in 1996 and I just got my own resale contract at BLT a month ago ! Boardwalk and beach club are still my favorites but the longer expiration of BLT appealed to me and my 2 year old loves the monorail !

Hi! I’m from Morris county and grew up in a dvc family that purchased at boardwalk in 1996 and I just got my own resale contract at BLT a month ago ! Boardwalk and beach club are still my favorites but the longer expiration of BLT appealed to me and my 2 year old loves the monorail !

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

Hi there. Live in Essex County and home resort is VGF. Just got back earlier this month and heading back again for a few days in early April and then again in October/November.
So glad I found this forum - you all sound like a great group of fellow DVCers!

Hi there. Live in Essex County and home resort is VGF. Just got back earlier this month and heading back again for a few days in early April and then again in October/November.
So glad I found this forum - you all sound like a great group of fellow DVCers!

:welcome:to you both!! Happy you found us! I’ll be sure to get you both under your Home Resorts!

Hi everyone - hope you're all having a great week. I'm still a newbie when it comes to DVC so hoping you can help me get a bit smarter. When buying, I bought direct which I've learned means I paid far more than had I bought resale. I've been thinking that I'd love to add on at some point and noticed that many of you own at different resorts. Is that primarily to have a different booking window or to be near a specific park or something else? Also, I assume I'm asking the obvious but do most people buy via the resale market?? I appreciate any insight or info as I continue to get smarter about all of this!

Hi everyone - hope you're all having a great week. I'm still a newbie when it comes to DVC so hoping you can help me get a bit smarter. When buying, I bought direct which I've learned means I paid far more than had I bought resale. I've been thinking that I'd love to add on at some point and noticed that many of you own at different resorts. Is that primarily to have a different booking window or to be near a specific park or something else? Also, I assume I'm asking the obvious but do most people buy via the resale market?? I appreciate any insight or info as I continue to get smarter about all of this!

Welcome! pooh:

I bought most of my points direct at CCV. After realizing I needed more points I bought a resale at AKL my wife’s favorite resort. After the wife and I decided we wanted to do F&W every year, we figured that would best be done from an Epcot resort so we bought a resale at BWV. I’m not willing to do the 7 month tango so I bought my resale contracts for where I wanted to stay for each trip. I’m pretty sure I’ll never pay direct prices again as staying at resorts other than where I own just isn’t on my radar, I’m happy to stay where I own so any resale restrictions don’t bother me at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter