New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
:welcome:and Congrats!!! So exciting! The best part is booking that first trip after becoming members!! Hope you have a great time! I’ll get you up under your new Home Resort!!! WELCOME HOME!!
Thanks!
Been waiting for a Morris County to pop up. Where in Morris County? We are in Cedar Knolls.
Not far at all from you, we are located in East Hanover.

Our contract is in the mail, so can we join the NJ club?

Bought after a quick, no pressure tour with no real intention of buying but, after much discussion upon returning home, we decided to do it.

As you may be able to tell from our screen name, we bought at Riviera and live on the shore.

OKW and Boardwalk here. Oldtime owner here...live on one of the southern sandbars. You know, really South Jersey. :tilt:

Mercer County.... Own at VGF, Poly and BWV. Should buy more points at those resorts, but BLT or OKW is next !!!!! Jersey Week, here we come !!!

QUOTE="RivShore, post: 61129572, member: 653697"]

Bought after a quick, no pressure tour with no real intention of buying but, after much discussion upon returning home, we decided to do it.

As you may be able to tell from our screen name, we bought at Riviera and live on the shore.
[/QUOTE]

:welcome:Of course you can join!! Congrats to you!!! So exciting!! I’ll get you up under your New Home Resort!! *WELCOME HOME!*

OKW and Boardwalk here. Oldtime owner here...live on one of the southern sandbars. You know, really South Jersey. :tilt:
:welcome: 😂 that made me laugh! Happy you found us! I’ll get you up under your Home Resorts!

Mercer County.... Own at VGF, Poly and BWV. Should buy more points at those resorts, but BLT or OKW is next !!!!! Jersey Week, here we come !!!
:welcome: Funny, I purposely DON’T go for Jersey week! 😂 I’ll get you up under your Home Resorts!!

Seems like about 1/2 of the fulltime residents of southern Cape May County are.

That’s awesome!! It’s just so rare that I encounter DVC Owners... but I’m sure I’ll find them!!! 😁

Last edited:

In Jersey, the only good thing about driving on the Garden State Parkway is pointing out the DVC and AP stickers on the cars to my husband, we are a good group of Disney Fans!!

Ok, I’m pretty good at spotting them, but rarely see any. I, personally, don’t put my magnets on my cars, but I’d like to get at least a decal for the window. My fridge is too to bottom Disney magnets, though 😂

Hey Jersey, my family and I live in Morris County, finally decided to purchase DVC resale over the summer at BLT after borrowing our friends points a couple times. Can't wait for our first official family DVC trip in January!

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

Ok, I’m pretty good at spotting them, but rarely see any. I, personally, don’t put my magnets on my cars, but I’d like to get at least a decal for the window. My fridge is too to bottom Disney magnets, though 😂

I'm working on my fridge. :-)

I'll be adding a couple of Chef Minnie AP magnets next week, gonna miss Chef Remy by one day.

Monmouth County here! Last year we bought at CCV and then a resale at OKW. We'll be making our next trip Christmas week!

Greetings, Jersey DVC friends.

I figured I’d drop into the thread to see what such a small state has to say in their own thread. I‘m not in Jersey now ... but posted a response to the poll question, “What part of NJ are you from?”,... with emphasis on that final word, “from.” I’m originally from the Burlington area ... transplanted to San Diego as an almost “tween.” Figured I move back after college ... but It never happened.

When the Burlington Coat Factory, a place Mom dragged us through rather frequently, finally reached the west coast, it was fun to joke, “I know the zip code of the original location, do you?” Blank stares all around out here ... nobody particularly figured that Burlington was a place.

Howdy! from a re-rooted New Jersey native.

Thanks!

Not far at all from you, we are located in East Hanover.
Cool! We met a family from East Hanover on one of our trips but they all seem to blur together so I do not know which one. If I had to guess it was when we stayed at the GF in August of 2016 or 2017. Enjoy your trip in January.

Greetings, Jersey DVC friends.

I figured I’d drop into the thread to see what such a small state has to say in their own thread. I‘m not in Jersey now ... but posted a response to the poll question, “What part of NJ are you from?”,... with emphasis on that final word, “from.” I’m originally from the Burlington area ... transplanted to San Diego as an almost “tween.” Figured I move back after college ... but It never happened.

When the Burlington Coat Factory, a place Mom dragged us through rather frequently, finally reached the west coast, it was fun to joke, “I know the zip code of the original location, do you?” Blank stares all around out here ... nobody particularly figured that Burlington was a place.

Howdy! from a re-rooted New Jersey native.

Howdy back! I live very close to Burlington and yes the Burlington Coat Factory is alive and seems to be doing very well based on all the new stores going up. :thumbsup2

Monmouth County here! Last year we bought at CCV and then a resale at OKW. We'll be making our next trip Christmas week!

:welcome: Neighbor!! (Home State and Home Resort!) Happy you found us!! I’ll be sure to get you up under your Home Resort!! Welcome Home!!!!

That’s awesome!! It’s just so rare that I encounter DVC Owners... but I’m sure I’ll find them!!! 😁

My theory on this is that we like rides so much, we just head to WDW when our shut down. Just a theory...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter