New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
LOL, I'm with you Pooh12863, that is a LONG walk.

I hope they get the issue with the Skyliner resolved soon. I think it's a nice option to use in getting around the park. I look forward to riding in Jan.

Have a magical day everyone! pixiedust:

Doesn’t look to be in the cards for this trip, my trip is over tomorrow and they’re still testing this morning.

Great idea mrsap! Ah... The North/ Central/ South region debate! We are in Chatham ( I vote North) but have been told that's central by some Bergen County people!

Our home resort is the Poly! Best decision we've made joining DVC!

Boulder Ridge currently.... Originally had OKW since 1995 and sold that to get BCV in 1999. Then sold THAT and bought back in at BR 18 months ago. LOL.

:welcome: Happy you both found us!! I’ll get you both up under your Home Resorts now!!

Sitting in the lobby of Wilderness Lodge. pooh:

Having a great time, this is our first trip with just the two of us and I love my kids but this is so much more relaxing. :)

Good for you guys!! You are eating there today, right? Take a picture of the lobby for the CCV board, please 😊 It’s so beautiful! Enjoy your last day!

Sitting in the lobby of Wilderness Lodge. pooh:

Having a great time, this is our first trip with just the two of us and I love my kids but this is so much more relaxing. :)

I love going with just my better half, we always have a very great time. When it's just the two of us we can do what we want, when we want without worrying about anybody else. Enjoy pixiedust:

Hi! We’re in Morris county. We see DVC/AP magnets pretty frequently around here.
We own at BCV, SSR and just closed on PVB.
We usually travel during the summer but decided we didn’t want to wait that long to go back so are headed down for a few days over Spring Break. Hoping to also add on a F&W trip next year since we haven’t been in a few years.

Hi! We’re in Morris county. We see DVC/AP magnets pretty frequently around here.
We own at BCV, SSR and just closed on PVB.
We usually travel during the summer but decided we didn’t want to wait that long to go back so are headed down for a few days over Spring Break. Hoping to also add on a F&W trip next year since we haven’t been in a few years.

:welcome: Happy you found us! Waiting between trips is definitely the hardest part! Hope you have a great time over Spring break! I will get you up under in your Home Resorts on page 1!

:welcome: Happy you found us! Waiting between trips is definitely the hardest part! Hope you have a great time over Spring break! I will get you up under in your Home Resorts on page 1!
DH was talking about something he saw on the NJ DVC group and I was like “There’s an NJ DVC group!!”:scared1:

Hey Jersey people!! I thought I’d spin off some of the former posts and create our own little ‘Jersey DVC board’, since it seems like there are A LOT of us!! It might be fun to have our own little space to chat about upcoming trips, DVC, and everything NJ 😆

I created a NJ DVC Owners list! I’ll list your screen names under your home Home Resort/s! Just include them in the comments below!!

We are from North Jersey and own at CCV, VGF and just closed Yesterday at SSR!! Our next trip Home we’ll be staying at VGF!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
SARATOGA SPRINGS member since 2005

Skyliner is up and running today. I hope you get to ride it before you leave!

Thanks for the heads up but unfortunately Monday was travel day and the wife had already put her foot down......"We aren't riding that thing when we have to catch the bus to the airport at 3"...."Yes, Dear." :rotfl2:

Take a picture of the lobby for the CCV board, please 😊 It’s so beautiful! !

Aw shoot, I didn't take any pictures while I was there. I spent 8 days in June heading out to the buses at WL every day but never noticed the two owl lanterns on the way out until this past Sunday. Real observant, huh? pooh:

Aw shoot, I didn't take any pictures while I was there. I spent 8 days in June heading out to the buses at WL every day but never noticed the two owl lanterns on the way out until this past Sunday. Real observant, huh? pooh:

Totally ok! Hope you guys had a great trip!!!!

Totally ok! Hope you guys had a great trip!!!!

We totally did, Food and Wine was a blast, we were going through World Showcase the other day and the wife says "You need to make reservations for next years F&W." The only question that remains is do I buy Boardwalk or Beach Club? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter