• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New JP Ride?

jaane

Earning My Ears
So I heard through the grapevine today that they approved the landsite for the new ride behind Thunder Falls...anyone heard anything else? Is this...the COASTER???!
:)

I have heard rumors of either Jeep Ride or a B&M AIR for awhile now. I always assumed it would be in the field between LC and JP, but anywhere is fine. I hope this is true though, IOA is due for a big ride!

That is in refrence to the field between Toon Lagoon and Jurassic Park.

Robert - Thunder Falls Terrace is the first building on the left when entering JP from Toon Lagoon. Good eats there, and you can watch the River Adv. splashdowns.

Not even gonna touch the rumor thing! (I will keep me fingers crossed tho!)
Jim

Thank you, jaane, for enlightening us on all things UNIVERSAL ;)

when my dad dies and i inherit Universal, i will build a JP Resort on the empty site where Royal Pacific was supposed to go, and then build a walking bridge to the area between River Adv. and Thunder Falls and put a second entrance to IOA there for the resort guests. Or better yet build a waterway from the resort to the boat landing in front of the discovery center.

okay the whole rumor thing if it was project like a coaster or a "jeep" ride why would we leek out info on it and also its more fun to see people guess at these predictions

well, earl i did not say it was a new grapevine...:)
mcfly, that will actually happen when the usf vip lobby becomes my office and i LET you have your office in mocambo (bottom floor) and build the jp resort (less REAL dinosaurs of course!)...
haha ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter